IGNORED

Champions League your Havin a Laugh

I did not intend to be sensitive, I wanted to put the facts pure and simple as I see them. RS have, repeatedly been involved in crowd disturbances, and the old excuses come out, " it was the police" "it was poor organisation". Let me ask you this, why are they always involved in shit, all the time it is someone elses fault. I am not alone in thinking they bring a good deal of harm on their own heads, and then cry foul. I am not an advocate of the Sheffield incident, but lets get real. They have consistantly banged their gums about how badly done to they are, well stop behaving like a pack of animals.

ATB

Jon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did not intend to be sensitive, I wanted to put the facts pure and simple as I see them. RS have, repeatedly been involved in crowd disturbances, and the old excuses come out, " it was the police" "it was poor organisation". Let me ask you this, why are they always involved in shit, all the time it is someone elses fault. I am not alone in thinking they bring a good deal of harm on their own heads, and then cry foul. I am not an advocate of the Sheffield incident, but lets get real. They have consistantly banged their gums about how badly done to they are, well stop behaving like a pack of animals.

ATB

Jon

I came here to make this point exactly but Mac has already said it (better than me)!! It's no coincidence. The only point I can make in their defence is that they had a lot of fans their without tickets and many of they were scumbag scousers (we all know the type)! It's a classic recipe for this type of situation to occur.

This isn't an anti Liverpool rant but it doesn't happen to any other teams because they don't take 50k fans to games without tickets but once again it's somebody else's fault.

South Yorkshire Police should take the rap IMO!!

HAHAHAHAHA

HOW GOOD WAS IT TO SEE THEM SMUG KOPITES LOSING IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL. I AM NOT BITTER BUT I ENDURED 2 WHOLE WEEKS OF KOPITES TELLING ME THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE ITY 6!!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!! THIS FROM THE TEAM WHO FINISHED 3RD IN THE PREMIERSHIP. YOU HAVE TO TO BE THE BEST IN YOUR COUNTRIES LEAGUE BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN BE CONSIDERED THE BEST IN EUROPE. BUT ONCE AGAIN YOU SUCEED IN MAKING A COMPLETE TW@T OF YOURSELVES TO THE RESYT OF THE WORLD AND FOR THAT REASON YOU ARE THE FIRST INDUCTEE INTO MY EVERTON ROOM 101.

EVERTON ROOM 101:-

1: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB

Liverpool did everything they could to discourage "fans" from traveling to Greece

I dont think so, why do they always want it their own way

"Uefa has rejected Anfield appeals for extra tickets or for any returned unsold by the Italian club - as happened before the 2005 final in Istanbul, when an estimated 20,000 Liverpool fans bought tickets on the black market to double their official allocation inside the Ataturk Stadium - and Parry has called for a radical overhaul of their distribution procedure.

"Uefa must look at the way they allocate tickets for future finals," the chief executive insisted. "We have told Uefa there will be 40,000 Liverpool fans in the ground by hook or by crook. So wouldn't it be better to give us the tickets and let us distribute them fairly without fans having to go to extreme methods? Our pleas fell on deaf ears."

it really does get on my nerves how the RS have been saying they were hard done by and that it wasnt thier fault.

AC milan didnt have any crowd problems the the ones that did were on the recieving end of attacks by liverpool fans.

why take 50k people to athens who dont have tickets. its pointless going to atehns if you dont have a ticket and of course alot tof the fans trying to get in (and succeding) without tickets was literally like hillsborough 2 in the making

so why is it the always cry foul when the mancs say 96 is not enough but yet they bring it upon themselves. big tosser fans who make life difficult for the real fans out there who had tickets.

but of course its not thier fault.......it never is

Stolen from Myspace via Bluekipper. Hilarious

Agree!.........You couldn't make up something as good as that!!

I'v always wanted to be the driver of the luckypool open top bus,WHY?..because you

know that ramp the yellow tour vehicle goes down to get into the dock!!

WELL....I've had it measured and you CAN get the bus down it :rolleyes:

it really does get on my nerves how the RS have been saying they were hard done by and that it wasnt thier fault.

AC milan didnt have any crowd problems the the ones that did were on the recieving end of attacks by liverpool fans.

why take 50k people to athens who dont have tickets. its pointless going to atehns if you dont have a ticket and of course alot tof the fans trying to get in (and succeding) without tickets was literally like hillsborough 2 in the making

so why is it the always cry foul when the mancs say 96 is not enough but yet they bring it upon themselves. big tosser fans who make life difficult for the real fans out there who had tickets.

but of course its not thier fault.......it never is

THE Mancs say "96 was not enough". Well, it seems there are some Liverpool fans out there who agree going by the disgraceful behavior of some loveable reds in Athens. Are they trying to top the 100 mark????????