IGNORED

Toffeetalk Room 101

sconnerefc

Welcome to TOFFEETALK Room 101.

Like the TV show but football related items only.

5 toipics entered in each week.

Feel free for any suggestions and give a reason.

My entry into Toffeetalk Room 101 is Liverpool FC. For pre booking there open top bus and getting egg on there face.

TOFFEETALK ROOM 101

1. Liverpool's ambitious Booking Manager

Edited by sconnerefc

Armchair Liverpudlian RS...the one's who say "we won it on 2005", when in reality they sat on a crusty sofa in a string vest doodling on the back of the previous days Liverpool Echo with a bookies pen whilst watching the game on a fuzzy portable TV! They should be banished to room 101! lmao!

Armchair Liverpudlian RS...the one's who say "we won it on 2005", when in reality they sat on a crusty sofa in a string vest doodling on the back of the previous days Liverpool Echo with a bookies pen whilst watching the game on a fuzzy portable TV! They should be banished to room 101! lmao!

I think you mean EVENING STANDARD

yea, I will have them...so long as those RS are banished to Room 101? Who is with me on that?

:D

Me Deffo

There is a lad in my work, hes a sound lad and when the shite won no5 he came in work the next day with a rs shirt on, ( i work in manchester BTW)

Anyway, he got a promotion and I woas his mentor and he sat next to me in the office, know ing he was into football every week I would say to him (as you do) Who you got at the weekend

A: I DUNNO

Fookin typical