IGNORED

Pne V Everton

MikeO

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap ...... i can see Jagielka playing fullback, Neville was also crap would play Da silva instead on tonights performance, he makes better use of the ball.

FINALLY!! some1 else realises how overated Neville is for us, all he can do is win the ball + he is an average captain, I would well rather play Hibbo at fullback who at least offers good defending.

My defense would be:

Hibbo Yobo Lescott Jags - Solid Back Line IMO

I really hope Da Silva can keep playing how he is becuase he can't half pass a ball and Johnson would thrive on his passes

Edited by Blue4Ever

FINALLY!! some1 else realises how overated Neville is for us, all he can do is win the ball + he is an average captain, I would well rather play Hibbo at fullback who at least offers good defending.

My defense would be:

Hibbo Yobo Lescott Jags - Solid Back Line IMO

I really hope Da Silva can keep playing how he is becuase he can't half pass a ball and Johnson would thrive on his passes

Jagielka at left back? Behave. He'll play right back in place of Hibbo.

yer hibbo will get sacked of im affraid if anyones going to play left back br valente its going to be nevile or lescott thats why we need a left back so bad!

-------------howard-------------

-jagielka-yobo-lesscot-nevile-

thats our back line most likeley

dont get me wrong im not the bigest fan of phil nevs right foot contribution never mind his left

Great atmosphere at the game.

We played good possesion fottball but lacked an end product - overal i would say we were ok.

VDM is getting better but his problem is that instead of running down the wing he cuts inside far to early then just passes it off. Then it goes back to the defence then were back at square 1

went to this game as i am with werder breman with my girl haha

i cant go to many games as i am a student and the price is a bit much :(

but anyway the game fair result i think

mellor was a twat wish hibbert smacked him one, when they scored the like ran after the ball and smacked it into the back of the net, everton had more of the chances beattie had a good few chances, ancihebe was in pain for the last 30 mins and there were no sub forwards so moyes left him on but he went through the pain to score so alot of credit for him. it was ment to be a friendly vaughan had to be strechered off, anichebe hurt his back and they where jsut fouling left right and centre, they hand balled in the box and fouled in the box but nothing given as it was a friendly, in a prem match i would put my money on us gettin them deceisions.