Pne V Everton

MikeO

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st half ended 1-0

we played soem decent possessional play in midfield alogn the line, but didn't really threaten final 3rd ... as mark said anderson has doen well, and arteta too ... vdm hasn't been too bad...not much to note really ... bad goal to conceed

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He has the ability to beat people but everything is done in slow motion, as soon as he passes the ball he stops moving and stands still, also drifts all over the park instead of playing the wing, there was times in the second half when arteta and VDM were both on the same wing playing keepball.

Cant see him making the first team unless he gets his fitness and pace up a lot.

BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM MAKE A TWAT OUT OF ME BECAUSE OF THE WAY IVE BEEN SLAGGING HIM OFF.

Crap ...... i can see Jagielka playing fullback, Neville was also crap would play Da silva instead on tonights performance, he makes better use of the ball.

Totally agree with that post. Jagielka slotted right into our team tonight, albeit at centre back but I think he should be our first choice left back. I was really impressed with Anderson after thinking he was the invisible man that would never play for us, now I know why we tried so hard to get him here.