IGNORED

New Goalkeeper

i believe wessels has been signed so that ruddy and turner can again both go on loan. I would loan turner to sheff wed again as they really adore him and he played so well for them. I was speaking to an owls fans recently and he was nearly bowing at my feet that we loaned him to them. Ruddy can go anywhere iam sure he can handle it.

I think they'll understand.. I reckon Wessels has been signed because he has European experience.. he's won:

DFB Liga-Pokal: 1999, 2000

Bundesliga: 2000, 2001, 2003

DFB Pokal: 2000, 2003

Champions League: 2001

Intercontinental Cup: 2001

2. Bundesliga: 2005

and was runner up in the European Super Cup a few years back.

I think they'll understand.. I reckon Wessels has been signed because he has European experience.. he's won:

DFB Liga-Pokal: 1999, 2000

Bundesliga: 2000, 2001, 2003

DFB Pokal: 2000, 2003

Champions League: 2001

Intercontinental Cup: 2001

2. Bundesliga: 2005

and was runner up in the European Super Cup a few years back.

many of them he wont have even played in though, hope he's decent.

i feel sorry for turner, not so much ruddy cos he is still young, he has a future hear, pretty much we have told turner he is not needed

No we haven't...? We have bought an extra keeper in as cover. If Howard gets injured then Turner is in goal, who would be the backup in that situation?? Young ruddy with no Prem experience, too big a risk.

I don't feel sorry for Turner, this will give him a push to prove himself and not drop the ball...

No we haven't...? We have bought an extra keeper in as cover. If Howard gets injured then Turner is in goal, who would be the backup in that situation?? Young ruddy with no Prem experience, too big a risk.

I don't feel sorry for Turner, this will give him a push to prove himself and not drop the ball...

Harsh!

I think after his performances last season out on loan and the fact that Sheff Wed wanted to sign him full time this is a bit of a kickin the nuts for Turner. Moyes should have more confidence, Ruddy is apparently as good if not better than Turner in training and did a great job when called upon against Blackburn so I'd feel secure with Turner in goal and Ruddy on the bench should the unthinkable happen and Howard got injured. Plus don't forget Warnock never had a sub keeper on the bench last season cos Jags is that good in goal so theres always EMERGENCY cover there!!