IGNORED

Crystal Palace

Blue4Ever

Can't belive that our midfield was at one point Da Silva Carsley Vidarsson Nuno < thats a fucking discrase

We need that Lucho cos r midfield f terrible the only player who can pass in our hole midfield is Arteta and thats like the key attribute.

if I was johnson id would want to leave he gets long balls up to him every time.

it was hard to tell, there were wa a lot of changing, but ti did look like it yeh ....

Hi guys!

Interesting game today.... I must say firstly, it was good to see AJ back at Selhurst he did indeed get the response he fully deserved from his time with us.

0-0 from our point of view is a good result, I think we looked good in defence today. Possibly could have scored through Scowcroft in the first half. I think Everton were a bit slow in attack, lots of passing but they were not really going forward or with much pace.

AJ was marked out of the game suprisingly well by our new signing Fonte (was his first start) while we never really looked like scoring in the second half neither did Everton, so that concludes our pre-season unbeaten :) . AJ seems a little slower at the moment. Whether he's only going half throttle because of the recent ankle injury I don't know. Reguards to him leaving when your team play long-ball. He had 4 seasons of that at Palace so I wouldn't worry too much :D

Good luck for next season anyway! hopefully will be seeing you in the Premiership soon enough!

Hi guys!

Interesting game today.... I must say firstly, it was good to see AJ back at Selhurst he did indeed get the response he fully deserved from his time with us.

0-0 from our point of view is a good result, I think we looked good in defence today. Possibly could have scored through Scowcroft in the first half. I think Everton were a bit slow in attack, lots of passing but they were not really going forward or with much pace.

AJ was marked out of the game suprisingly well by our new signing Fonte (was his first start) while we never really looked like scoring in the second half neither did Everton, so that concludes our pre-season unbeaten :) . AJ seems a little slower at the moment. Whether he's only going half throttle because of the recent ankle injury I don't know. Reguards to him leaving when your team play long-ball. He had 4 seasons of that at Palace so I wouldn't worry too much :D

Good luck for next season anyway! hopefully will be seeing you in the Premiership soon enough!

Thansk for the honest assessment Palaceboy. Hope you guys do really well this season, Palace have become my 2nd team because your fans are so honourable in losing AJ and so gracious in wishing him well. Unfortunately, despite what I wish for, I think here's as much chance of us joining you in the Championship as you joining us in the Prem! Hope I'm proved wrong and we meet at Goodison nex season in the big league. Best of luck!

is anyboy else slightly woried that we have a decent enough side out and we cannot beat these championship teams (preston & palace)

Not really!.....I've seen great pre-seasons followed by crap results when the season starts,

likewise poor pre-seasons followed by a good season thereafter!

More worried by injuries to Vaughan and Cahill....sure it's part of football,but just not

what we needed.Cahill's one of our top players and Vaughan could have saved us £millions

if he had a great pre-season.

Wigan at home will be a different story.It's a must win....already!how sad is that?

But three points against a team that should really struggle,is something we have to

get to get that top 6 spot.The pressures on us not Wigan....fortress Goodison(crumbling

or not)....must be a place where teams come expecting to lose.Most of the"BIG"teams

don't like coming to us.....so let's start kicking some"small"teams arses!!!

To the fans lucky enough to be there!!.........don't get at the lads if were not 3 goals up

in the first ten minutes.....3 in the last ten's usually good enough.

is anyboy else slightly woried that we have a decent enough side out and we cannot beat these championship teams (preston & palace)

Id say last seasons pre season was alot worse or was it the season before when we lost in that frendly cup to shite teams then got beat be Fenerbache 5-0 ?