IGNORED

Someones Got To Lose Out

With all the teams spending big after being bought out recently I can only think that someone is going to loose out big time

Man city are spending money like it was Lira, as well as Villa, W Ham (maybe), Noocastle, Tottenham

But they've got a lot to do to get into the top 4 and I cant see the trophies this season going anywhere else, so will the new owners be wanting more for their money than a top half finish?

These people havent invested in Prem clubs for a laugh

I can see it all ending in tears somewhere :crying_anim:

Think (and hope) Shitty will struggle....spent a fortune on Geovanni, Rolando Bianchi, Gelson Fernandes, Martin Petrov, Javier Garrido, Vedran Corluka, Elano and Valeri Bojinov and got rid of Joey Barton, Sylvain Distin, Nicky Weaver, Trevor Sinclair, Hatem Trabelsi and Stephen Jordan....looking to sell Danny Mills, Ousmane Dabo and Paul Dickov and maybe Georgios Samaras, Darius Vassell, Ishmael Miller and Kasper Schmeichel as well.

That's a huge upheaval, they don't know each other, language problems also? Then when their new owner is found guilty of human rights violations and they have to pay all the money back :lol: . Conference beckons.

Think (and hope) Shitty will struggle....spent a fortune on Geovanni, Rolando Bianchi, Gelson Fernandes, Martin Petrov, Javier Garrido, Vedran Corluka, Elano and Valeri Bojinov and got rid of Joey Barton, Sylvain Distin, Nicky Weaver, Trevor Sinclair, Hatem Trabelsi and Stephen Jordan....looking to sell Danny Mills, Ousmane Dabo and Paul Dickov and maybe Georgios Samaras, Darius Vassell, Ishmael Miller and Kasper Schmeichel as well.

That's a huge upheaval, they don't know each other, language problems also? Then when their new owner is found guilty of human rights violations and they have to pay all the money back :lol: . Conference beckons.

YEH!.....But it's not all bad!They've got Eriksson as a manager.......Oh Fuck!Yes it is!!!!

Thailand's Supreme Court has issued a warrant for the arrest of ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra on corruption charges.

The ruling came after Mr Thaksin and his wife failed to attend court in the Thai capital, Bangkok.

The court was to hear the first of a series of cases being brought against the former leader, who was ousted in a military coup last year.

Since then he has been living in the UK and recently bought Manchester City FC. Thailand's attorney-general and the prosecution have indicated that they could seek Mr Thaksin's extradition from the UK if he does not turn up at the next hearing.

Prosecutors argue that Mr Thaksin, already a wealthy telecoms tycoon when he first took office, became abnormally rich while prime minister. He denies this, saying the value of his family's company increased in line with other businesses in Thailand.

If Mr Thaksin were to be convicted, our correspondent says, that could pose a problem for the English Premier League, as he might - as the new owner of Manchester City football club - be in breach of the League's rules.

QUOTE(MikeO @ Aug 8 2007, 3:14 PM)

That's a huge upheaval, they don't know each other, language problems also? Then when their new owner is found guilty of human rights violations and they have to pay all the money back . Conference beckons.

YEH!.....But it's not all bad!They've got Eriksson as a manager.......Oh Fuck!Yes it is!!!!

Well!....As it stands at the moment it's Mr Eriksson 1 Blue 250 0.....but then wtf do

I know?

Just didn't think he had the passion or drive for premiership life!Guess we will see in

about another 37 games.

Yeah Eriksson's Club Record was always decent, i mean if he wins even the carling cup with city then he'll be absolved of all the stick he took for england being shit.

Tottenham until they get thier defenders fit will strugle, and in the words of my mate tone

"We're Definatly going to finish 11th i just hoped we stayed around that mark all season rather than having to start from the bottom"

I think villa will finish lowest out of mentioned clubs they just dont seem to have a cutting edge for me.