IGNORED

Matthew Taylor

Prety sure that this is somewhere else but anyway.

IF we could get him for 5m i would snap him up straight away, the thing is we won't. Think that 8m is a more realisitc price that has been mooted. Not that i would pay that for him considering we have baines now.

He has got a shot on him though, that goal he scored against us.... fuck

a big no for me

Chill out lads.. do you really think that Moyes will choose matt taylor over Fernandes, Moyes had a soft spot for manny so consider that one done.. sure he is taking his time to announce it, but it is just as good as done, Benefica left him out of there EURO matches.. and why is that?? So he can qualify with Everton. Moyes will sign Manny, and will only sign taylor as backup, 5 million is expensive, but he is a good midfielder…. Can anyone confirm if this interest is true or just tribal rubbish, also is the Yakubu deal as good as dead????

An Aussie Evertonian

Chill out lads.. do you really think that Moyes will choose matt taylor over Fernandes, Moyes had a soft spot for manny so consider that one done.. sure he is taking his time to announce it, but it is just as good as done, Benefica left him out of there EURO matches.. and why is that?? So he can qualify with Everton. Moyes will sign Manny, and will only sign taylor as backup, 5 million is expensive, but he is a good midfielder…. Can anyone confirm if this interest is true or just tribal rubbish, also is the Yakubu deal as good as dead????

An Aussie Evertonian

as mark said, he would be bought as a winger and not instead of manny. and besides i don't think moyes has a soft spot for manny at all, if anything until recently i thought he wasn't too keen on the lad