IGNORED

Gerrard Car Collision

He was driving past a school and some kid shot out the gates and ran into the side of his car. Somehow the 10 year old broke his leg. Apparently Gerrard was in tears with shock after seeing what he had done to the kid and stayed with him until the ambulance came and then went to the police station to give a statement. Although it's Gerrard's fault, Fair play to him for handling it properly.

Visited him in hospital today and gave him a signed England shirt and a pair of Rooney's autographed boots (the lad's a ManU fan apparently). Not Gerrards fault according to witnesses....I'm surprised it doesn't happen more, the kids down where we used to live (on a walking to school route) used to play chicken with the cars all the time, that's if they took any notice of them at all.

Whether its the kids fault or not. Gerrard should be held liable for injuring the young kid and must be charged as well.

Thats the single most idiotic statement I've heard from anyone for a long time.

What you are basically saying is even if it is the kids fault Gerrard should be held liable and charged. :o

Surely the people at fault should be held liable and not the faultless ones.

Imagine this scenario; A burglar breaks into your house and slips in your kitchen and breaks a limb or cuts himself on a knife you left lying about. Not your fault but you should be held liable and charged. You should be locked up, but mainly for your stupidity.

Edited by Ex-Pat-Sefton

Imagine this scenario; A burglar breaks into your house and slips in your kitchen and breaks a limb or cuts himself on a knife you left lying about. Not your fault but you should be held liable and charged. You should be locked up, but mainly for your stupidity

Come on!....Where have you been lately? If a burglar breaks into your house and is injured you may well end up in court.....and paying him compensation! THIS IS ENGLAND YOU KNOW!!

Take for example a chap just up the road from me Tony Martin! You must have heard of him.Heard a noise downstairs! fumbled around for what he thought was his walking stick and pointed it at the intruders.......OOooppss ! It was his shotgun :huh: Ended up in prison for that one!

Gerrard! Captain fantastic! If he was speeding or on the phone throw the book at him! Otherwise it can happen to anyone.....

Imagine this scenario; A burglar breaks into your house and slips in your kitchen and breaks a limb or cuts himself on a knife you left lying about. Not your fault but you should be held liable and charged. You should be locked up, but mainly for your stupidity

Come on!....Where have you been lately? If a burglar breaks into your house and is injured you may well end up in court.....and paying him compensation! THIS IS ENGLAND YOU KNOW!!

Take for example a chap just up the road from me Tony Martin! You must have heard of him.Heard a noise downstairs! fumbled around for what he thought was his walking stick and pointed it at the intruders.......OOooppss ! It was his shotgun :huh: Ended up in prison for that one!

Gerrard! Captain fantastic! If he was speeding or on the phone throw the book at him! Otherwise it can happen to anyone.....

C'mon Blue tell the story right, i think a Farmer Knows the Difference between a walking stick and a Shotgun, and didnt he end up shooting the Burglar with his "Walking stick" as he was running away. ??

I think i, and many others would have done the same, so i dont believe he should have been charged for defending himself or his property, but the law say he used unnessesary force. As you said this is England and its stupid Laws.

Thats the single most idiotic statement I've heard from anyone for a long time.

Ex-Pat mate....it's Reg...you will (or not if he gets banned again :P ) get used to him. That is actually toward the more sensible and inoffensive end of his range of contributions.

I'm all for shooting burglars, chopping robber's hands off, castrating fornicators and decapitating illegal immigrants personally...but the bloody weak government won't let me do it :angry: !

C'mon Blue tell the story right, i think a Farmer Knows the Difference between a walking stick and a Shotgun, and didnt he end up shooting the Burglar with his "Walking stick" as he was running away. ??

You don't know this farmer!!...Many a duck around here's had a lucky escape after being shot at with a walking stick :o .......Honest your Honor :rolleyes:

Not totaly sure he did the right thing stepping over one and leaving the other dragging himself away bleeding....to go down the pub for a drink!!! But that's just maybe us Norfolk folk!!

Anyway if Everton draw Norwich away in a cup this year, my mate the farmer does a great Bed and Breakfast....you get your own room, and your rooms not far from the toilet, so it's easy to find in the dark......it's just past the farmers room.Don't worry.....he's only got a walking stick under his bed.

SO if you need a room......can you pay me in advance!

Exactly Steve, whats the point saying something when you can't prove it? He does seem a good lad with a bit of passion for football instead of all these lazy cunts who are not botherd if they play or not.

well if your going to be like that. how can you prove to me your not a 5 year old walking, talking, typing penis?

as for my 'proof' i obviously can't prove anythingas i can't upload a video of gerrard saying 'i'm a dick' what i will say is, he lived by mine, and he would come to the shops next to my house several times a week to use the 'sunbeds' (yeah right), and he never once signed an autograph for any of the kids. it wasn't like there are swarms either, it's fairly quiet. i can't describe to you anyway you'd have to see in the flesh a 6 year old kid with his gerrard shirt go up on his own and ask for his autograph or a little chat and for him to say 'i'm too busy' only to walk into a sunbeds and never get a tan.

Edited by CraccerC