IGNORED

Alrighty Then....

Calico

Hi. Been a blue since I was 8, that's 14 years now. Used to live in Huyton, am now living just outside Liverpool city centre with me girlfriend. Am in JMU, work part time in Tesco's in Prescot.

So yeah, all the basic stuff there. :P Just watched the Metalist game and am chuffed :D The Blue Boys puttin' me through the wringer again, though lol

So yeah, all the basic stuff there. Just watched the Metalist game and am chuffed The Blue Boys puttin' me through the wringer again, though lol

Hello Calico!.......That wringer.....don't put it away! Your going to need it for the rest of your Blue life.You want to see mine! It's older than yours, and it's been used so much I think I'm going to need a new one soon <_< But I wouldn't have it any other way!

• 2 weeks later...

lol thanks

As for Hibbo, well he's playing without a midfielder in front of him right now and considering the quality and consistency of his performances before:

A) he got that illness and injured

and

B ) Moyes started fucking about with the team so that there was rarely ever anyone working with him on the right

... I'd say all the crap he's getting is a tad unfair. Seeing him play tonight (Larissa) though I'd have to say he's a little off atm, but so is the rest of our defence. Not only that, but if he needs to be benched to give him a kick up the arse, then why isn't Moyesy playing Jags there?

Either way, there's more to his form than him being shite IMO lol

Edit: Lol, didn't realise the sunglasses emote was those two characters together :P

Edited by Calico