IGNORED

Contract Phone Advice

Romey 1878

I've never had a contract phone before but I'm thinking of going for this deal and I'm just wondering if it seems like a good deal

Brand spanking new sony ericsson w910i on o2 (free)

£30 a month (18 month contract)

1000 texts a month

400 mins a month

Unlimited O2 calls

Keep the number I've already got

What do you lot think?

funnily enough im looking to go contract for the first time as well and that is the exact contract i was looking at, i think it looks really good, and the people i phone most are on 02 so it works out well for me.

i spend at least £30 a month on my payasyougo and ill get more out of this contract.

im going for this one, so id advise you to do the same

The T-Mobile flext plans are still the best out there mate.

Buy direct from the T-Mobile website and you save £5 per month on your line rental too. I'm on the £30 price plan and I'v never managed to use all the 'credit' I get to spend each month (£180 on either txt or calls)!

Having said that if all your mates are on O2 the deal your looking at could work out well for you

I'm not a fan of T-mobile, I only really want to stay on o2 because I've been on it for about 8 years with the same number. I think I'll get it, plus the phone is class. it will take the money out of my bank through direct debit right?

yup, will begin coming out 1 month after you sign up, so you wont have to pay anything at first

I'm on o2 now with Choice of Free Phone, 50 Texts and 50 free minutes anytime for £16 pounds a month, Dont use it as much now as i did when i was working, so its good for me.

£30 IS TOO MUCH FOR ANYBODY TO PAY, if you sign up with SKY you can get 100 TV CHANNELS and UNLIMITED calls to your phone line for 30 quid. :o Go to Carphone Warehouse and shop around for the best Mobile Deals. :)

I'm on o2 now with Choice of Free Phone, 50 Texts and 50 free minutes anytime for £16 pounds a month, Dont use it as much now as i did when i was working, so its good for me.

£30 IS TOO MUCH FOR ANYBODY TO PAY, if you sign up with SKY you can get 100 TV CHANNELS and UNLIMITED calls to your phone line for 30 quid. :o Go to Carphone Warehouse and shop around for the best Mobile Deals. :)

You still have to pay to phone mobiles with all the land line packages.

I pay 32 on average every month and for that I can use my phone pretty much whenever I want, I was shocked the other month when I was on the phone alot more than usual and I still didnt use up my allowance. If you use your phone alot Bill these days it's far cheaper to have a mobile with a mid priced deal than a house phone!!