IGNORED

5 Players Linked Today

Unfortunately nowone we have not already been linked with.

One paper says that we are going for Lee Trundle

One Paper says we are going for Rob Earnshaw as our main target

One paper says that we are going for Dean Ashton, Anelka and Nugent.

Would have thought at least that they would have got bored with these by now and invented a new one with a new player.

Guest fozzie22
Unfortunately nowone we have not already been linked with.

One paper says that we are going for Lee Trundle

One Paper says we are going for Rob Earnshaw as our main target

One paper says that we are going for Dean Ashton, Anelka and Nugent.

Would have thought at least that they would have got bored with these by now and invented a new one with a new player.

newspapers have no imagination tbh

Just been looking through the Sky Sports transfer special page under the bit about our views and it says that Everton are meant to be signing Tekke and offering for Ashton.

Altough it doesn't say its most prob one of those. My Uncles brother girlfriends bogs babysitter saw him there type of thing.

But Still

are you bein stupid. How the hell were we gonna pay £10m for owen or kuyt. Moyes must be lyin bout da money cos teams might up the price for us to pay. Of course we've got enough money. Hope tekke comes tbh

We most prob was not going to. We knew we had no chance with any of those and therefore offered a lot less money than they wanted just so we could say that we offered.

All a smoke screen me thinks these owen offers to cover up that we have no money left. We did spend something like £20m in the summer.

Just read on the Everton Website that DM will be given the money from the Bent transfer to bring in players but it doesn't make it any easier to bring in the players.

Erm yes it does just offer them more money

are you bein stupid. How the hell were we gonna pay £10m for owen or kuyt. Moyes must be lyin bout da money cos teams might up the price for us to pay. Of course we've got enough money. Hope tekke comes tbh

Ermm the same place the 14 mill for Shearer that time etc we bid below other clubs, to make us look ambitious to sell season tickets. Plus the fact as mentioned on here BK and KW thought that one of these would score the goals to put us into the group stages or even a better run in Eufa cup thus more or less paying for themselves.

Ermm the same place the 14 mill for Shearer that time etc we bid below other clubs, to make us look ambitious to sell season tickets.  Plus the fact as mentioned on here BK and KW thought that one of these would score the goals to put us into the group stages or even a better run in Eufa cup thus more or less paying for themselves.

scouse is right, we always make these 'bids'....15 million is really about 3 million sadly :(

Get a bid on the table now for Andy Johnson of 7 mill - Let's stop mucking around !!

Agree whole heartedly - If Moyes was willing to pay £6.5M for Beattie (and I think he will be value now we are strating to see the real player) then AJ is in the same bracket for sure - so the value for mnoey argument is not valid on this one.

Although, likley that Palace will want nearer £10M.

With £2.5M or so for Bent that only leaves £5.0 to find, come on we need to take a few risks - and with the players we have in the squad I think a pacey striker and hard worker like AJ would really take the team forward.

I think some of our recent downfalls is down to the fact we do lack pace in the side and teams are able to condence us on the pitch. I really think a decent pacey striker could be the key to really unlocking the squads true potential.

we have had pacey strikers in the past, bent was, radzinski was...

both caused problems so what we need now is a striker who poseses something both didnt have...the ability to put the ball in the back of the net.

AJ would be the best option but 10 million pound is far too much, 4.5 tops

Havnt seen much of nugent...not a pacey striker is he? looks a decent player though, worth a gamble

Earnshaw - not thanks :)

Some cheap world class brazilian who has supported Everton since he was a wee lad would do right abot now :)

we have had pacey strikers in the past, bent was, radzinski was...

both caused problems so what we need now is a striker who poseses something both didnt have...the ability to put the ball in the back of the net.

AJ would be the best option but 10 million pound is far too much, 4.5 tops

Havnt seen much of nugent...not a pacey striker is he? looks a decent player though, worth a gamble

Earnshaw - not thanks :)

Some cheap world class brazilian who has supported Everton since he was a wee lad would do right abot now :)

Nugent is pacey from all accounts - but not as pacey or as powerful as Jerome Cameron (sorry to keep going on about him)

If you mean Cameron Jerome from Cardiff I completely agree with you.

From what I have seen of him. Only on TV however other half follows Cardiff so normally have to watch games if on and the highlights and he looks very good and is young as well.