IGNORED

Blobbie Fowler

I read in the paper that Man City have offerd him half his wages (£18,000 week offer to play next season)

Now with him out of contract in the summer any fee this January is going to be nominal -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi...owler_14793.stm

Now I have just looked at his stats and I am suprised that his goal/game ratio for Man City over the two and half years is about 1 in 3. With his career ratio near 1 in 2.

Now if we are talking a fee of less than £1M and wages less than £20,000 - I am of the opinion that given our current striking option - he may not be a bad player to bring in to the squad - if you can get past the Liverpool cast off part of the deal.

I would imagine to a certain extent that a move for Fowler to the blue side of Merseyside could give him the drive to have one last hurrah in prem football.

Another risk in buying him, but given the current market could be an viable option.

If we really have been looking at the likes of Jansen and Dickov, then maybe Fowler isn't that bad an option.

Fowler (£1M say) and Cameron Jerome (£3M) for me then please.

we can afford both these players in my opinion (wages and transfer fees) - You have both youth and experience and coming to Everton would be a good challenge for both these players at this time in their careers.

Fowler (£1M say) and Cameron Jerome  (£3M) for me then please.

we can afford both these players in my opinion (wages and transfer fees) - You have both youth and experience and coming to Everton would be a good challenge for both these players at this time in their careers.

Once a blue always a blue ?

Sorry fella's but Fowler ( GOD ) is a red through and through, Enjoyed his recent 5 fingered salute ( 5 euro cups) to the travelling scum fans in the manc derby after his goal, What a good red he is !

I think Everton would have a better chance of signing Ronaldinho than the great Robbie Fowler ( LFC LEGEND ) , In other words there's no chance !!!

Once a blue always a blue ?

Sorry fella's but Fowler ( GOD ) is a red through and through, Enjoyed his recent 5 fingered salute ( 5 euro cups) to the travelling scum fans in the manc derby after his goal, What a good red he is !

I think Everton would have a better chance of signing Ronaldinho than the great Robbie Fowler ( LFC LEGEND ) , In other words there's no chance !!!

Ur proberbly rite but the prick can score