IGNORED

Errrm Lol

Middlesbrough have made a concrete bid for Barcelona star Ronaldinho.

DiarioSport says Boro's offer - which is £10 million - is the only formal bid Barcelona have so far received for Ronaldinho.

The Boro bid is said to be so low as their budget to land the Brazil international is dominated by their contract offer to the attacking midfield star.

WTF?

Do you remember those dancers from brazil we had at half time when we played boro?

I don't understand how that bid is expected to be accepted? The amount of wages offered to Ronaldinho does not make a difference to Barca, they'd only receive £10million - less than they paid for him originally..

Maybe Mikky should have a word, he did play with him for PSG!

Lmfao :lol: Ronaldinho and Mido Upfront?

I don't understand how that bid is expected to be accepted? The amount of wages offered to Ronaldinho does not make a difference to Barca, they'd only receive £10million - less than they paid for him originally..

I think they were just stating that the bid was so low because the other 10 million they had to offer him was used up on his Wage!

Edited by jacko1990

Do you remember those dancers from brazil we had at half time when we played boro?

Maybe Mikky should have a word, he did play with him for PSG!

about 5 years or so ago? I was at that game, mates a bluenose and had a spare ticket, one of the lads in his work pulled out last minute so he asked me if I wanted it. Said i'd give him a £fiver for it thinking he'd tell me to fook off but he accepted so I thought "why not, not doing anything else" and went. 2-0 to you lot i think, that ginger right back scored the 2nd. Thought it was funny all the stick ince was getting, thought it was even funnier when boro started dinging you'll never walk alone! Best bit was those teenage brazilian girls in lycra though. the poor things.