IGNORED

One New Signing In January

Centre mid - is his priority from what i've seen and heard. Suppose he may do his loan and then sign tactic e.g. arteta, yobo, howard - and what would have been fernandes. Good way of doing business on the whole but fernandes is proof of the failings of this kind of deal!

If downing becomes available in jan then i think moyes has always been a fan.

Someone like simic would also probably appeal to moyes as a short-term measure but he's got good back-up for yobo in jags.

Also there's a few championship youngsters being mentioned - gunter, etc.

I think it'll be 1 permanent signing (first-team) with a bit of loan activity too.

If rangers/celtic/birmingham put a serious bid in for mcfadden, i'm sure it would have to be very seriously considered.

Fernandes is never going to happen, I wish it would but theres no chance now, he's playing a few more games lately aswell.

My Shortlist would be

Huddlestone

Appiah

Adel Taarabt = Class act from tottenham, anyone who's seen him play will no now skillfull and fast he is and can play anywere in midfield.

Diaby/Song?

Sissoko

Id like one of them

sissoko used to be a very good player (when the shite made an 11th hour bid for him and we missed out), can't say i've seen anything of him this season except a bit on tv but he gets slated every time he plays, caught in possesion and gives the ball away, not just redside mates saying that, but on the radio and in the papers as well. something to do with that eye injury is what they're talking about.

i just don't think he would be a worthwhile investment for the club right now, his confidence is probably fucking low, and i don't really think moyes is going to go for a big impact signing in january (not that sissoko would be that), more a hard working versatile player that he thinks will slot in, and on current form i can't see who sissoko would replace to any advantage whatsoever, cars still does a better job in our midfield than sissoko would, and going forward we've definitely got better options. tommy's not had a lot to do this season yet, and i think maybe after a few appearences off the bench he can do a job over the busy next few weeks and during the acn when jags and neville won't be midfield options due to, probably, playing at the back.

anyone honestly see diaby coming permanently? i wouldn't have thought he would, and moyes does seem to take loans with a view to buying later.

• 4 weeks later...

I doubt this would happen but i think we could do with a striker on loan, someone to cover for Yak and Aj while they are out. I can't see us being able to do as well as we have with Vic and Vaughny as they are more like impact players to come on with 20 mins to go. Fernandes is a great signing, but i reckonn that him and gosling will be the only signings of the window due to lack of funds, unless we can complete Vogel on a free and the odd loan signing, maybe someone like clichy would be a great loan signing so we could check him out in the team and get him to adapt instead of signing him straight off.

Where did you make your wish lad?

:rolleyes: im over the moon with this, he's one of my favourite footballers and I could never see him returning.

be the only signings of the window due to lack of funds, unless we can complete Vogel on a free and the odd loan signing, maybe someone like clichy would be a great loan signing so we could check him out in the team and get him to adapt instead of signing him straight off.

Clichy on loan wouldnt happen in a million years, he plays everygame for the arsenal latety an imo he's the best left back in the league.

Edited by Blue4Ever