IGNORED

Grumpy Old/young Men

Ian

Like Peter Griffins show 'Grind my Gears' This is the thread to moan about things that get on your tits.

Example. Alan 'Curbs'

Never stops moaning, has an excuse for every game and constantly worries about the international team more than his own team. Complete tool.

Feel free to have a good old moan :D

Edited by Ian

I hate bus drivers. Most of them anyway, normally have a real little Hitler complex.

I also hate the press saying that Torres is a bargain at 24m. WHAT!!! You are getting exactley what you pay for, for 24m you expect a world class player. that is what he is... he is not a bargain however. Benni McCarthey for 2.5 is bargain. Cahill for 1.5m is a bargain. arteta for 2m is a bargain. 24m is never a bargain no matter how good the player is

Distractions. I thought before I go back for Christmas that I'll do an essay before I go to get it out of the way. Unfortunately, theres too many distractions that I'm not getting it done, and the fact its on nationalism and I have to apply, asses and contrast the theories of functionalism and masculinity to it. Now what the fuck as that got to do with Sports Journalism :grrr:

I hate bus drivers. Most of them anyway, normally have a real little Hitler complex.

aye, agree with the bus drivers shout, most of them are jobsworth bellens, you do get the odd decent one though.

People not wanting to get anywhere fast, stopping talking in the middle of a busy shopping centre, with 2 prams.

aye, agree with the bus drivers shout, most of them are jobsworth bellens, you do get the odd decent one though.

People not wanting to get anywhere fast, stopping talking in the middle of a busy shopping centre, with 2 prams.

yh CAnt stand the 1's that sit their like their the Bees knees with 1 hand out of the window bit and seem to inspedct every coin u give them, on numerous occasions the bellends reckoned i have given them a fake coin when it blatantly wasn't, and know i have a bus pass and it still takes them as long to check that when its obvious its me in the Picture on the Pass!

And Roque Santa Cruz is another bargain.

Santa Cruz agreed a four-year deal with Blackburn Rovers on 28 July 2007. Bayern Munich received £3.5 million from Blackburn for the player.. seasons stats, 23 Games, 11 goals, 5 assists. Not bad.

Nah, IMO i dont think he's that good. 4 goals in the last 2 games but have u seen the defending he has come up against wokeful. Wouldnt but him if we had the chance for the same price they bought him for.

Nah, IMO i dont think he's that good. 4 goals in the last 2 games but have u seen the defending he has come up against wokeful. Wouldnt but him if we had the chance for the same price they bought him for.

scoring a hatrick then two against Arsenal isnt bad! Hes a target man and a natural goalscorer, that volley he scored was special. Hes been scoring for fun, great buy IMO, a steal for that price.

scoring a hatrick then two against Arsenal isnt bad! Hes a target man and a natural goalscorer, that volley he scored was special. Hes been scoring for fun, great buy IMO, a steal for that price.

that Volley? The Back post volley when he scored his hat-trick?

Natural Finisher? only cos hes scored 5 goals in 2 games he's become a Natural finisher, he was shit when he first went to BRFC

Edited by jacko1990

if we're talking about moaners, not just because im a blue, but rafa is the biggest moaner going

Example...

Benitez believes Crouch was provoked and said: "That decision finished the game. Mikel tried to kick Crouch twice.

"That is the reason Crouch lost his head. If the referee blows his whistle before, you avoid the sending off."

Crouch's dismissal came just after Frank Lampard had put Chelsea ahead in a win sealed late on by an Andriy Shevchenko goal.

Benitez added: "It could be a sending off but I have seen more dangerous tackles and sometimes they are a yellow card or nothing."

So have I....Kuyt springs to mind moron :angry: .

Example...

Benitez believes Crouch was provoked and said: "That decision finished the game. Mikel tried to kick Crouch twice.

"That is the reason Crouch lost his head. If the referee blows his whistle before, you avoid the sending off."

Crouch's dismissal came just after Frank Lampard had put Chelsea ahead in a win sealed late on by an Andriy Shevchenko goal.

Benitez added: "It could be a sending off but I have seen more dangerous tackles and sometimes they are a yellow card or nothing."

So have I....Kuyt springs to mind moron :angry: .

Cleverly done their Mike, even thou u probably havnt realised, 'Springs' like The Dirty Twat did to nearly break nevilles leg.

Is Your Season Ticket sorry Card in working order?

Bit of a weird Question to ask you may think, But no i'm going somewhere with this.

A few Weeks ago, (fulham) My Card Didnt read. and it didnt even come up yellow or red on the scanners it didnt appear at all, went to the box office the other day, explained my problem

"so you want a replacement season card"

"well i guess so."

"Ok THE PROBLEM IS we actually dont have cards to reprint a season card so you'll get a match ticket for bolton match and your reprint should arrive before the arsenal game"

I knew those Season Cards Looked Flimsy and now proof that they are badly manufactured.

I carry my season card around in my wallet so i dont lose it, so i thought it could have been damaged in a drunken/sordid/merry Encouter on a night out i'd had, so i asked how many season cards have needed replacing.....

A FEW THOUSAND!

Why the Hell Did the club replace the cool cards we had last year with this cheap Shite! why do these cards work via a stupid chip in them instead of a bar code that can be read easier My uni Card has never failed and thats older than this current season card. see what happens when the suits cut costs! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: