IGNORED

Everton V Chelski

jared

how did anichoebe play? i know he wasn't on for long but it sounded like he got straight in there and got a few good touches in.

decent result but were going to be hard pushed to try and do the same at stamford bridge. hopefully we'll have a few players back but the home game was our big advantage.

anyone know why beattie wasn't playing?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how did anichoebe play? i know he wasn't on for long but it sounded like he got straight in there and got a few good touches in.

decent result but were going to be hard pushed to try and do the same at stamford bridge.  hopefully we'll have a few players back but the home game was our big advantage.

anyone know why beattie wasn't playing?

i'm not going to say ohhhh hes amazing because he went to my primary school. but he did have good touch pace and stength and laid dunc on for a late chance, unfortunatly the big man was a) tired and B) on his weaker foot. if that had been dunc laying on victor...... :rolleyes: well anyway he got strentgh and pace and came very close to charging down cudicini, as good as people who watch the reserves havebeen saying, yes.

Kilbane did very well today beat 4 or 5 chelsea players and passed it to mcfadden who then proceeded to get tackled far too easily.

Davies wasnt at the races, Arteta should have gone on the right i feel as he didnt look to impressive in the centre, and davies' performance on the right side, well lets just say there was a huge gap in that area of the pitch.

ozzy gave his heart and was still running (only just) at the end,

And yes Although i probably only remember what i want to remember Cudicini And Glen Johnson DID between them Take mcfadden out.

Probably didnt get just rewards 4 our endavour. However they Came @ us like a wave in last 30.

Back's to the walls, no players left & eek out a magic performance..>We realy do defy logic.

However, Logic would suggest the likes of Cahill, Beattie & Ferrari can only improve our strenghts & options for the ominous looking replay ahead.

P.s seems were over our London side hooodoooo of late.

aye but tbh it was the worst possible result given the injury and squad size

last thing we needed was another game

Surely the worst possible result would have been 0 - 10, then the wheels woould have been fallin off the wagon again.

Lets see what happens today & tomorrow, we'll probably sign about 5 players

:( NOT

Worse result in so far as without Ferrari, Cahill, & Beattie and also playing several players out of position, DM now thinks he still has a squad good enough, TO PLAY OUT THE SEASON IF THEY CAN HOLD CHELSKI. :blink:

Edited by toffeelicker