IGNORED

Arsenal (home)

adamsmith69

HOW!.......HOW!The fuc% did we lose that?

Must have been about 70%-30% possession for Everton!!!

HOW did they only threaten about 5 times in the second half and score 4 goals!!!!!!!

Why were there so many Arsenal fans in the pub!!

Why did one of them have to say it was EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Just came bak then absolutly shit. Absoluote disgracce any one who piks up the newspaper and sees that result will laugh at us. At home aswell I knew it just that feelin of there gunna win... argh. Time wasting motherfuckers so angry and the saying 'you're only as good as your last game' couldnt have been any wronger. Jagielka made a mistake which led to the goal i think. No flair after half time to kill them off for good.

Need to get purchasing in January there sumthing missing and i dont no what it is but get it sorted Moyes!

Edit: Hibbo was actually good for once today ont his fault for any of the goals MOM IMO (either him of Neville)

Edited by Josh Berno

Just came bak then absolutly shit. Absoluote disgracce any one who piks up the newspaper and sees that result will laugh at us. At home aswell I knew it just that feelin of there gunna win... argh. Time wasting motherfuckers so angry and the saying 'you're only as good as your last game' couldnt have been any wronger. Jagielka made a mistake which led to the goal i think. No flair after half time to kill them off for good.

Need to get purchasing in January there sumthing missing and i dont no what it is but get it sorted Moyes!

Its Osman thats missing, never been the same since he got injured, You never appreciate what you've got till it goes missing.

Couldnt play Graveson today cos the game would have been too fast for him, Hibbert comes in so Neville can move to midfield.

Deffo have to get some GOOD midfielders in january.

Possibly best Half of football weve seen from Everton this season?

Utter Shit, Eduardo cheating Spider Monkey Get ur hands of JAds u gay poof.

But well played to arsenal, they finished their chances unlike the Yak who missed a few easy headers.

Fabregas got Arteta sent off cos he was showing him up and knew if he did it anymore he would lose his spain place the Arty :P

Cnt remeber ever being pissed off more about a match than today, Arsenal the cheating cunts need to be all lined up and shot.

are team never deseved to lose 4-1 we played some of the best football we ever have whilst moyes has been in charge.

Pienaar impresses me more everygame the lad was class today.

Howards fault for Adebayor he isnt very commanding of the area I have to say.

:(

Edited by Blue4Ever

cant believe we got longballed by arsenal 3 times!! watching today it was like us and them had swapped places they were kicking, bad tackles and hoof ball, and we were playing it neatly on the deck (well in the first half anyway) ahh well the newspapers will be full of the big four bullshit as per usual arsenal resilaiance blah blah , bastards got lucky i hope thats all of our mistakes comming in one game.

i dont condone hitting a man on the floor but we should have made sure fabregas had a real injury. dirty cheat, i did warn about the rookie ref, the long ball for the first goal came from afree kick that never was i'd like to add. apart from that all thats left to say is......

"WE GOT LONGBALLED..........BY ARSENAL"

fuck there's some bad attitude on here.

arsenal cheating cunts....arteta dives, piennar dives as do many of the Arsenal players. hand balls i don't think it was really deliberate.

we threw the game away, by not scoring a second goal in the first half we were always going to be up against it as they always play much better in the second half if they've struggled in the first. Eduado is an outstanding striker and i'd say potentially one of the top 5 finishers in the league, i've not actually seen him miss a shot yet since i've seen him play!

regarding fabregas little broken face fall, unfortunately i think Arteta would have done exactly the same, sad but true it's just those players way and it's what ruins the game.

I think if Howard hadn't fucked up to give them the third goal, definately seemed like his communication saying he had it based on Yobo's reaction, then I think we would have got an equaliser as we were piling the pressure and crosses onto them. once that went in it didn't matter weather arteta went off or not we weren't going to score 2 goals.

It's very annoying that we seem to play brilliantly against the top sides and yet don't get anything out of them and can't beat anyone in the top 10. it's something that's got to be sorted.

At times we played very well today, we soaked up the pressure in the first half then turned the game around brilliantly and took the lead. the second half we were pulled apart a bit and struggled to get any major possession until the sending off.

another tough game out the way, bring on a new years day win

once again the best team lost on the night thanks to another a fucked up ref losing us the game.

arsenal dont deserve the victory and they know we are a far better team they are.

arteta sent off for that pussy shot on fabregas? what a fucking joke! i wish arteta broke his jaw because fabregas would have deserved it

once again the best team lost on the night thanks to another a fucked up ref losing us the game.

arsenal dont deserve the victory and they know we are a far better team they are.

Well lets be honest we rnt a better team than Arsenal.

And the team made soe defensive mistakes today and didnt take some of are chances, so WE lost the game. The Ref made some very bad decisions, but the Arteta decisiion certinaily didnt effect the game. WE lost out, now onto the next game.

Cnt remeber ever being pissed off more about a match than today, Arsenal the cheating cunts need to be all lined up and shot.

are team never deseved to lose 4-1 we played some of the best football we ever have whilst moyes has been in charge.

Pienaar impresses me more everygame the lad was class today.

Howards fault for Adebayor he isnt very commanding of the area I have to say.

:(

Agreed that it is also Howards error.....but it all started when JAG made the error with his clearance...instead to clearing away from the goal, he mis-head the ball towards the goal!.....as i said, the defence totally fucked us up tdy.Real shame...we do not deserve to walk away empty handed-all thanks to our defense!

arteta sent off for that pussy shot on fabregas? what a fucking joke! i wish arteta broke his jaw because fabregas would have deserved it

Common, Arteta made contact but that is nothing more than a yellow.It was bad refree decision.If this as according to him is a red, then i do not see how some other Arsenal wild tackles go unpunished with a red or a yellow......

I'm so so frustrated. We played so well in the first half and i really thought we could get something out of the game. But that second half performance was really bad, Jags was dire (he has been on a decent run recently but he really showed himself up today). The referee didn't help matters, every decision big or small went arsenals way. Bendtner should have been straight red, arteta should have been a yellow, eduardo's second was hand ball and we had players hacked down countless times in strong positions and wern't given free kicks.

The thing that frustrates me most though is that in previous games that arsenal have lost (take our 1-0 last season or when blackburn have beaten them a few times) then Wenger and Fab come out in the press and complain that their opposition played "anti-football". Well they did that yesterday, we played along the deck and tried to string moves together and easily played the better football, all arsenal could do was hoof it long... all game... arghhh

Also the MOTD highlights were bullshit and only really showed what aresnal did. There were a few really good moves we put togehter that were not shown, in particular a move resulting in a low shot from cars... grrrr, but thats just another gripe.

Think we will really struggle without Arteta, i hate to say it but i think its time to dust off VDM and give him a game.

""Think we will really struggle without Arteta, i hate to say it but i think its time to dust off VDM and give him a game"".

Heavens above Jamie we are not that desperate yet, are we.???

I think some peeps on here are too quick to put blame on Howard for ADEBAYORS goal, he was on the Edge of the area and couldnt use his hands, if Yobo had stood his ground in front of Adebayor instead of moving out of his way and given him a free run, he would never have got to that ball.

I think it was a bit of miss communication, I havnt seen the replays on the tele yet but from where i was sitting it looked as if Yobo and Tim didnt call for it. In that case I think it was down to Howard to command his area.

Cant believe it to be honest, overall we where the better team on the night but gave away soft goals and didnt take our chances, which Arsenal did brilliantly. What might have been if The Yak would have put that header away?

Its a deverstating result (its a long walk back to the car to go home when youve lost :(), but lets hope they keep there heads up, if we can mix it with one of the best teams in the world then we can do it against the rest. Silly mistakes and lapses of concentration have to be cut out though.

COYB!

And lets hope the tit who through the bottle at Almunia gets booted out of the ground for good, sensless thing to do, I'm not sure whether they picked it up on the tele but if it wasnt, it was a idiotic thing to do.

I just think that with Arteta out for three games, osman out for anbother 5 weeks, pienaar off to african nations we really need all the attacking options in midfield as we can can get. Its not desperation its just starting to utalise our squad. It sounds like he has been doing well for the reserves so why not give him a game.

As with Howard, i don't solely balme him for ade's goal. or any of the goals, it was the whole defence that fell apart, sure howard should command his area more but the defence has got to take blame as well

A few have mentioned the ref's inexperience to officiate the game. In my view all the match officials showed gross ineptitude by allowing Arsenal to wear white shorts at Goodison. I know this sounds very minor in light of the poor decisions made during the game and the result. However silly it seems I was offended and I hope it never happens again.

""I think it was a bit of miss communication, I havnt seen the replays on the tele yet but from where i was sitting it looked as if Yobo and Tim didnt call for it. In that case I think it was down to Howard to command his area.""

Sorry Ian but he was commanding his area, he was on The 18 yard line waiting to collect the ball, and would have done if Joey had ushererd it back, Once joey moved to the side and let adebayor have a free run at it Tim had to try a kick clearance, if in any doubt joey should have hoofed it out of the ground. I dont blame Howard one bit, the defence as a whole had a terrible half hour and completely fell apart. A game to forget.

Unbelieveable ! I could never see us defending as badly as that again. We dominated the first half and if we had been 2-0 up it would have been a fair reflection of the play. Their first goal was just a hopeful punt but Jag and Yobo were both marking Bendtner and Eduardo ran behind both and Lescott just let him go. Even when he could see the ball, Lescott didn't get close to Eduardo for some reason. Just a terrible mixup between all 3. The second goal was a handball but in fairness to Jag he got turned brilliantly and it was a good finish. Forget the fhirs, fuck knows what Joey and Tim were doing. The fourth was immaterial.

Shocking 2nd half defending for the first goal especially, 2nd was handball and then a good piece of play and the third wouldn't happen again for 20 years.

Crucial miss by the Yak at 1-1 with the header - this was a terrible miss, open header no marker 6 yrds out.

Arteta's red wasn't justified, he raised his forearm not his elbow to Fabregas and glanced across his face, Faberagas looks to see where the ref is then falls down in a heap holding his face for 5 mins. No wonder Tim and other playrs were upset. The players know when a player has faked or dived and they knew he was bullshitting immediately.

In general, I thought we outplayed them for long periods of the game and they didn't create any chances at all other than what we gave them. Their attitude stinks with all the timewasting, cynical challenges, complaining to ther ref etc. They aren't champions and I will be glad to see them finish below anybody else.

I think we can live with the big four now and both Arsenal and Man U know it. A couple of good Jan signings and we could be setup to challenge.

Jason

""I think it was a bit of miss communication, I havnt seen the replays on the tele yet but from where i was sitting it looked as if Yobo and Tim didnt call for it. In that case I think it was down to Howard to command his area.""

Sorry Ian but he was commanding his area, he was on The 18 yard line waiting to collect the ball, and would have done if Joey had ushererd it back, Once joey moved to the side and let adebayor have a free run at it Tim had to try a kick clearance, if in any doubt joey should have hoofed it out of the ground. I dont blame Howard one bit, the defence as a whole had a terrible half hour and completely fell apart. A game to forget.

In my opinion he came flying out his area just to stop, he should have either called and put the ball into the main stand or let Yobo deal with it instead of coming into no mans land where he was bound to come of second best. I agree with the whole defence being to blame collectively for defeat but for me Howard has to answer for that particular goal.

EDIT: I forgot to mention in my previous post....I thought Phil Neville had one of his best games for Everton. Im not his biggest fan by any stretch but fair play to him, he got stuck in yesterday.

Edited by Ian