IGNORED

Arsenal (home)

adamsmith69

Will be the hardest game weve played so far, Arsenal were so unlucky not to score 5 against pompey yesterday, their movement is awsome they just lacked the final finish, but all Arsenals work and goals seems to come from their midfield and if we keep our 5 man midfield and outnumber them they should get stuk for passes, Adebayor is playing dreadful ATM and is not scoring, but its Fabregas running into the box unmarked we need to look out for and Keep rosickys solo runs out cos he is dangerous.

bt With are recent form, 1-1 The Aussie Boxer for us, Hleb for them.

Edited by jacko1990

Heading home for it and got my tickets, my last game was the Sunderland game so i would settle for a similiar scoreline but this time for us!!!!!

Bringing my Girlfriend over for her first Goodison experience and the girlfriends Dad along with his mate who is a gooner!! so no abuse please....

Will be the hardest game weve played so far, Arsenal were so unlucky not to score 5 against pompey yesterday, their movement is awsome they just lacked the final finish, but all Arsenals work and goals seems to come from their midfield and if we keep our 5 man midfield and outnumber them they should get stuk for passes, Adebayor is playing dreadful ATM and is not scoring, but its Fabregas running into the box unmarked we need to look out for and Keep rosickys solo runs out cos he is dangerous.

bt With are recent form, 1-1 The Aussie Boxer for us, Hleb for them.

cant agree with that!

i think were gunna do them!

2-1 to the blues

See this thread....

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.p...asc&start=0

Will agree with Drs Luvs is the above post....Generally most Arsenal fans are worried and would settle for a draw.That speaks how 'poor' Aresenal are at this point of time.No doubt, they are very good footballing side.They can beat anyone in the league.So are we, if we keep playing like how we have played, i can see us winning them.Any half hearted performance and we may loose the game.Any stupid mistakes and we may draw the game.In all, we can win them.

get behinde the boys, ROAR!!!! Make sure Arsenal players and fans piss on their pants!!! Home advantage is the key!! get behinde the blues!!!!!

We are going for 3-1 !!!!!

Edited by xsaint

to be honest cant see us winning this one i was at Goodison for the bolton match and we had a couple of defencesive shaky moments and just feel if that happens against the quality players arsenal have we will be punished everytime heres hoping i am chatting shite though come on you blues

arsenal dont have the players to beat us or to win any games against us and the mancs. they were piss poor against pompey was it (?) in midweek.

im still going to go for a 2-0 win with cahill and the yak to score. also mikel arteta to own fabregas all over the park

hahaha when have ever the refrees supported us on big matches??? ...assholes...den again all three goals were poor goals!! our defence fucked! As for their first two goal, do watch the replay and u will see handball involved before their goal.....Arteta sent off? hahaha asshole ref....how about senting their players off for wild tackles??.......but we deserve to loose if our defence was so fucked today....JAG vulnerabilities were exposed in crt!! Poor performance from both teams and the ref!

Edited by xsaint