IGNORED

Everton V Chelsea

Chelsea fan

ok you guys are critising all the other players but johnson. omg johnson is so fuck*ing shit wat has he done for us run who cant run. we miss yakubu johnson is not to be considered a important player to me. he was awfull against chelsea he cant hold up the ball cant shoot bad control. moyes has limited cahill in the past two games .

You're a bit harsh, mate. Johnson had one or two good opportunities .I think we played well at all.But CHelsea took advatage of their opportunities and that's why they are on the final now.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOYES OUT

Harsh but fair as always Zed. He's probably taken us as far as he can, time to bring Howard Kendall back imo ;) .

Joe Cole may have broken Evertonian hearts with his winning goal in Wednesday night's Carling Cup semi-final - but the England international insists the Blues are already worthy of inclusion in England's top four.

Everton are currently occupying fourth place in the Premier League, ahead of Liverpool and behind Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea.

That is a position Cole believes reflects the quality of the current Everton squad.

He said: "I think you’re looking at a top four side here.

"They’ve got players like Arteta, Cahill, Johnson and Osman; top players. They’re going to be pushing for a Champions League place. This is a top side."

Harsh but fair as always Zed. He's probably taken us as far as he can, time to bring Howard Kendall back imo ;) .

Joe Cole may have broken Evertonian hearts with his winning goal in Wednesday night's Carling Cup semi-final - but the England international insists the Blues are already worthy of inclusion in England's top four.

Everton are currently occupying fourth place in the Premier League, ahead of Liverpool and behind Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea.

That is a position Cole believes reflects the quality of the current Everton squad.

"They’ve got players like Arteta, Cahill, Johnson and Osman; top players. They’re going to be pushing for a Champions League place. This is a top side."

No Mike, it seems Alan Irvine is our future, look at the result he got yesterday. Amazing

we've not done too well since hes gone either

It all make sense now

Guest once-a-blue!

They're a difficult side to beat and Liverpool must have got really lucky to beat their top "A" team twice over two legs in the Champions League! Stuffy,stuffy luckypool!

They're a difficult side to beat and Liverpool must have got really lucky to beat their top "A" team twice over two legs in the Champions League! Stuffy,stuffy luckypool!

You need to take it up with Joe Cole. Go register on a Chelsea site, I'm sure you'd be very welcome :) .