IGNORED

Everton V Chelsea

Chelsea fan

Great game[ 1st leg ] if your me , but thought we just about deserved the win . Think you have a great manager in Moyles and think , in fact hope you win the final if you beat us . You have a lot of quality at Everton and holding onto top players should be a priority , and your manager.

Met a group of lads after the game , Everton fans , boy did we have a laugh , they knew their football and totally passionate about Everton.

Roll on the next leg , lets hope we out sing you this time .

Great website by the way.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game[ 1st leg ] if your me , but thought we just about deserved the win . Think you have a great manager in Moyles and think , in fact hope you win the final if you beat us . You have a lot of quality at Everton and holding onto top players should be a priority , and your manager.

Met a group of lads after the game , Everton fans , boy did we have a laugh , they knew their football and totally passionate about Everton.

Roll on the next leg , lets hope we out sing you this time .

Great website by the way.

I didnt know Moyes had Left, I might have thought that we would have got Big Sam in and not Chris MOYLES. :lol:

You Outsing us, dont be silly :D

Cheers for you r praise of our team, shame yours will fall apart when Drogba leaves :D

Good Luck in the next leg, but im pretty sure you will be happy with getting to the Semi's, with us going to the Final

I just looked through the Carling Cup regs, and I didn't see anything that said you can't change your eligible roster between 1st and 2nd legs. Actually I didn't see anything at all about submitting rosters in advance, like we do for Europe. All it said was that if a player is legally owned and registered by his team and hasn't played in the CC for anyone else that year, the team's free to use him. I did see something that said loaner players cannot be used for the CC unless the owning club gives permission in writing for them to play, so hopefully we got that from Valencia. That would suck if Anelka could play and Manny couldn't!

I just looked through the Carling Cup regs, and I didn't see anything that said you can't change your eligible roster between 1st and 2nd legs. Actually I didn't see anything at all about submitting rosters in advance, like we do for Europe. All it said was that if a player is legally owned and registered by his team and hasn't played in the CC for anyone else that year, the team's free to use him. I did see something that said loaner players cannot be used for the CC unless the owning club gives permission in writing for them to play, so hopefully we got that from Valencia. That would suck if Anelka could play and Manny couldn't!

I think that only applies if the club we loaned the player from is in the same country. Im not sure though.

Anelka can play, and so can manny, Manny has never played in the CC for anyone else and As Romey said i think the LEtter about Manny playing in the CC only counts if he is on loan from a team that can play in the CC which VAlencia can't play in, and Anelka never played in the CC so he can play for chelsea.

I didnt know Moyes had Left, I might have thought that we would have got Big Sam in and not Chris MOYLES. :lol:

You Outsing us, dont be silly :D

Cheers for you r praise of our team, shame yours will fall apart when Drogba leaves :D

Good Luck in the next leg, but im pretty sure you will be happy with getting to the Semi's, with us going to the Final

It really wont mate, he's class but they will bring some1 in just as good if he goes.

I don't think they're gonna go for another so-called superstar. Anelka with Kalou and Sheva in support, plus another younger player who is good but not a superstar will probably do it. Not sure if they will pay as much as would be needed for Kun tbh Blue.

I think Daniel Alves will be their biggest signing in the summer, to replace SWP.

Anelka is not on the same level as Drogba,hes quick Strong and can find the back of the net. Aguero is looking good, but in a 4-5-1 Aguero cant play a lone striker, not got the Strength.

Theirs only 1 other player like Drogba, and thats Rooney. he aint getting sold.

SWP wont be replaced, hes on fire atm for them, ALVES is a RB naturally.

Is any1 goin to this game????

You can really see Alves getting played at RB when Miguel and Beletti will be there? Also, having watch Alves play for a few years now it is easy to see where he would have trouble in the Premier League; he dives too much, doesn't seem to be interesting in tackling and has a bit of a chip on his shoulder. He is the perfect winger, really. I mean, that is where he came on in the final of the Copa. Whereas SWP, yeah I agree he is on fire at the moment... but even since he has been playing every game he is still a "hot & cold" player with his form, an that's with years of experience in the Premier League.

Um... Anelka has been scoring goals for fun, is quicker than Drogba and all the while doing that in teams where he has received less support than he will at Chelsea. Also, he was playing in a 4-5-1 at Bolton whereas Chelsea play 4-3-3.

As for Aguero... how about as one of the supporting forwards rather than out-and-out. That would make more sense since he actually isn't an out-and-out forward. I don't know about you, but if Chelsea played us with Anelka and Aguero in the front three then I'd be ... well, needing a new pair of underwear.

You can really see Alves getting played at RB when Miguel and Beletti will be there? Also, having watch Alves play for a few years now it is easy to see where he would have trouble in the Premier League; he dives too much, doesn't seem to be interesting in tackling and has a bit of a chip on his shoulder. He is the perfect winger, really. I mean, that is where he came on in the final of the Copa. Whereas SWP, yeah I agree he is on fire at the moment... but even since he has been playing every game he is still a "hot & cold" player with his form, an that's with years of experience in the Premier League.

Um... Anelka has been scoring goals for fun, is quicker than Drogba and all the while doing that in teams where he has received less support than he will at Chelsea. Also, he was playing in a 4-5-1 at Bolton whereas Chelsea play 4-3-3.

As for Aguero... how about as one of the supporting forwards rather than out-and-out. That would make more sense since he actually isn't an out-and-out forward. I don't know about you, but if Chelsea played us with Anelka and Aguero in the front three then I'd be ... well, needing a new pair of underwear.

I think Alves is suited to the wing more myself, I think Aguero would be a bit hit in the premiership, his style of play really suits the league.

Didnt book my season ticket seat early enough so I'm in the paddock :(

I would sit on the roof though for this one.

1-0 Everton with every fan in the ground shitting themselves from the moment we score til the final whistle.

COME ON YOU BLUES