IGNORED

Tournament - Curveball.

Bill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, spill gravy on ym alptop so have to wait and get a new one and someone starts crying because I haven't played my games. Next time my laptop breaks you can raise the £750 for a new one Jacko?

P.S why send me a pm yesterday morning? tournament had only just started, had to give me some time to play my games...

Edited by Yorkie

Yorkie, the tournament started at like 10:30 or sumin, and i sent you a PM after i had seen u on twice and u still hadnt said anythin in the Thread or Played a game, so i just simply dropped u a line. and as if i believe ur Gravy story.

anyway looks like the Fish is through, do you ever get under 27k?

Yorkie, the tournament started at like 10:30 or sumin, and i sent you a PM after i had seen u on twice and u still hadnt said anythin in the Thread or Played a game, so i just simply dropped u a line. and as if i believe ur Gravy story.

Believe what you want mate, but to be honest I think that you are a nobhead and I don't think that I am the only one on here with that opinion.

And I hadn't been on twice because I spilt gravy on my laptop and had to get it replaced, I wouldn't lie about it as there isn't much point in lying to forum members wjo I will never meet in my life I may as well tell the truth.

And I got an email at 11:39 on the 30th of January saying I had a PM from you asking why I hadn't played the games.

I feel that you need to grow up mate, then get some patience, and then locate your brain and figure out that the world doesn't revolve around you winning a tournament on a forum. It's a bit of fun pal.

Hugs and kisses.

Yorkie

Believe what you want mate, but to be honest I think that you are a nobhead and I don't think that I am the only one on here with that opinion.

and im really bothered what other ppl think?

And I hadn't been on twice because I spilt gravy on my laptop and had to get it replaced, I wouldn't lie about it as there isn't much point in lying to forum members wjo I will never meet in my life I may as well tell the truth.

And I got an email at 11:39 on the 30th of January saying I had a PM from you asking why I hadn't played the games.

Well TT must be playing up then. i saw ur name as active twice ;)

I feel that you need to grow up mate, then get some patience, and then locate your brain and figure out that the world doesn't revolve around you winning a tournament on a forum. It's a bit of fun pal.

Hugs and kisses.

Yorkie

Im 17, im gorwing up.....

I will never be patient, its who i am.

Locate my Brain? how could i do that if i have no brain?

It's a bit of fun pal.

You say its a bit of fun after what u just written.

I was voicing my anger at someone older than me who has a much younger mental age. It is all a bit of fun, but not when some goon takes it all to seriously and thinks that it is a matter of life or death...

P.S And you didn't see my name on twice so stop BSing, I don't think that I have ever been online without posting before.

Pressure's got to Josh in the final, two poor scores. Over-excited I think, needs a bit of a team talk before the final attempt.

I beat my highest score today though....only just, had all my lives left at the start of level eight and then lost them all without winning another rally so could have been much better :( .