IGNORED

Punished

Romey 1878

Not going to get us our two points though is it?

No but it's still a tiny bit of justice. An apology would be nice, as would a disrepute charge for Mark Hughes for being such a moron over it.

Why couldn't he just say, "We got lucky!"

Then football supporters everywhere think he's a top bloke for being honest, instead everyone thinks he's a wanker because we all know what he thinks in private...."We got lucky!"

Anyone can make a mistake (although there were three stinkers by Wiley on Saturday which takes a bit of doing!) but pre-meditated bollocks is worse...Hughes has dropped hugely in my estimation which is a shame as he used to be one of us.

that fcking linesman was the bigger twat in my opinion

re: mark hughes -- just about ALL prem managers are wankers in their post-match interviews, keegan thought newcastle should have won, southgate thought borough deserved AT LEAST one point; benitez thought kuyt's challenge at Goodison was okay and that carragher didn't foul lescott in the box; arsene wenger loses his eyesight for 90 minutes every match and ferguson didn't blatantly get caught on camera giving reading fans an "up-yours"....

they're as bad as the politicians..........all of them

We really do destroy ref's.

But hey they have destroyed plenty of our matches.

No sympathy.

I agree the linesman got it wrong big time & prob influenced Ref.

But c'mon it was a mistake or wrong interpretation ( which is worse than a mistake if he felt he was correct) of the highest order

We really do destroy ref's.

But hey they have destroyed plenty of our matches.

No sympathy.

I agree the linesman got it wrong big time & prob influenced Ref.

But c'mon it was a mistake or wrong interpretation ( which is worse than a mistake if he felt he was correct) of the highest order

How can you interprete FOUR players being ahead of AJ in the wrong way? It was a disgraceful decision.

How can you interprete FOUR players being ahead of AJ in the wrong way? It was a disgraceful decision.

Like I said it's worse than a mistake if he initially thought he was correct.

Dunno how ya read that as me defending the lines man, was adding a further kick to the fools ribs.

Mistakes we have to take on the chin, not knowing the rules properly is unaceptable.

re: mark hughes -- just about ALL prem managers are wankers in their post-match interviews,

..they're as bad as the politicians..........all of them

But they're not all which is nice, Coppell sure as hell ain't and I don't think DM is either.

Reading boss Steve Coppell accepted that Jagielka’s goal was legitimate despite claims for offside.

He said: “The goal was our fault because when we cleared the corner we did not close up properly or get the ball away far enough.

“We did not come out of defence in unison, that was pretty obvious, and it cost us.

“I’ve seen it now again and it was not offside..."

Edited by MikeO