IGNORED

Finally Moyes Realises That Pip Is A Right Back.....

Memmaclub

TBH I think that pip has been playing well the last two games, he has had more of an end product to his game and not been hoofing the ball as much. But I guess with J.Lo playing the way he is on the other flank he may just look good just by comparison

A bit unfair Jamie, he has played well this year but I can see where you are coming from B)

He's always been a good fullback, and that is where he will stay now that we have some cover for midfield, only went into midfield when we had nobody else, the man deserves a lot of credit because he's a really good pro and no matter where he plays he will always give 100%. :)

Can easily see why DM gave him the Captaincy.

I know it's not saying much but this season he's been one of our best players and is one of only a few of our players who can actually hold their head up high so far this season. Right now, he is our best right back (Hibbert doesn't even come close), Jacobsen may be a better player but it's going to be a while until we find out.

i still think hibbert is a usefull full back, but pip has done a good job for us since hes been here. not a world beater but gives his all for the cause on and off the field. been one of our best so far this season, and actually looks like he gives a shit, the same cant be said for others

he always does, every game, without fail.

just a comment on the small crowd last nite, a lot if people who could afford to go last year cant afford it now. just a thought from my head anyway. i know i couldnt afford my season ticket now where ive had no problem the last few years.

just a comment on the small crowd last nite, a lot if people who could afford to go last year cant afford it now.

Price of petrol's screwed me (along with disposable income falling all the time due to inflation/bills rising etc), it's a 500+ mile round trip. I was there last year for Kharkiv and try to make two/three trips to Goodison a season but I'll struggle to make it once this year :( .

Maybe need to try Westcountry Blues but travelling on a coach always makes me ill <_< .