Sign in to follow this  
coxy051

Vaughan

Im a big fan of james an a think if he can stay fit this season we will see what he can realy do. Have u seen the size of the lad now looks like a little monster who will cause every defence a problem http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/exclusive-seattle-training-gallery.html?cp=6#gallery look through the pics the lads beefed up alot of muscle and we already know hes got bags of strength and quality. What are your predictions for him this season if he stays fit? I think this might be his year.

Vaughan has had potential for god knows how long, its about time he showed us if he is the real deal or not.

I know he's been injured a lot in his career but football shows no mercy, if he does'nt break through this season we should get rid and move on to Kieran Agard, theres always somebody willing to step into your place.

Although they are very simliar and I am not sure if you leave Jo and cahill out but could we go with yak and vaughn up front. it would make us great on the counter and very mobile up front.

i've always been a big fan of his. looking like a young yak in them training pics. if he can score 8+ goals this season i'll be very happy. hes due some luck, and the time dr steadman has spent on him, he should be indestructable by now!

hopefully a full preseason will set him up well

Its like De Ja Vu from last season to be honest, not pinning any hopes on him staying fit, hope he does as he has excellent potential, but he needs to start turning potential into reality at this stage.

The Yak just back from a long lay off, Saha is himself injury prone, Anichebe's been injured and JO hasn't really proved anything yet!!......James Vaughan will get chances surely!

By 2010 the strike force of Vaughan and Anichebe will be destroying defences! B)