IGNORED

Vaughan

Im a big fan of james an a think if he can stay fit this season we will see what he can realy do. Have u seen the size of the lad now looks like a little monster who will cause every defence a problem http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/exclusive-seattle-training-gallery.html?cp=6#gallery look through the pics the lads beefed up alot of muscle and we already know hes got bags of strength and quality. What are your predictions for him this season if he stays fit? I think this might be his year.

Vaughan has had potential for god knows how long, its about time he showed us if he is the real deal or not.

I know he's been injured a lot in his career but football shows no mercy, if he does'nt break through this season we should get rid and move on to Kieran Agard, theres always somebody willing to step into your place.

i've always been a big fan of his. looking like a young yak in them training pics. if he can score 8+ goals this season i'll be very happy. hes due some luck, and the time dr steadman has spent on him, he should be indestructable by now!

hopefully a full preseason will set him up well