IGNORED

Bill Kenwright Article

Zed

That is my whole feeling, sentiments run deep when you are a fan but they musn't remain - we need to address what is the next step for the club to move on so that we can enjoy our success.

Would we have a team of Kilbanes because they are honest and have their hearts in the right place? So why have the same attitude to members of the board, I would much rather have a tyrant in the board room who isn't a fan but demands the best in all areas and is a hard faced winner, someone who can see what is required to make the changes needed and have the finances to make that happen - both on and off the pitch.

I have had the nice feeling of seeing an Everton (once a blue always a blue) player scoring the odd winner against Man Utd or Arsenal, and a chairman telling the BBC how great we are. I want to see the tangible results in terms of silverware and I want other teams to hate us, i'm done with the patronising respect issued from ex red Sh&^e players on the beeb just cos we continue to punch above our weight.

Lol Thats easy all we have to do is sign Diouf & Joey Barton!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Thats easy all we have to do is sign Diouf & Joey Barton!

No, that makes other fans hate the club, not other teams. Personally, I'm with Hafnia, I want other clubs to hate Everton Football Club. I hate it when we play United and Ferguson comes out with all this crap about respecting Moyes and Everton - it means we're absolutely no threat to them whatsoever.

Moyes will not have enjoyed the fact he was forced to play 3 youth players tonight in that match (Jack needs 2 weeks in the sun), I have said time and time again we are 2-3 first team player injuries away from disaster and people think we are the victims of bad luck - yes we are in terms of the nature of the injuries (knee etc) but in terms of volume to other teams here we are:-

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

I honestly believe Moyes will get to breaking point soon with having to fight with one hand behind his back, let's face it, we all know that we are not going to do top 5 this season, Moyes will be fully justified in seekng a new challenge that will provide him with the funds to have a crack at the big 4 (or now 6.

Big hearts and character would not have got a result against Benfica tonight, a squad with strength in depth would. And in all honesty if I see that 1970's Harlem Globetrotter of a footballer in our midfield again it will be too soon, his lack of mobilty and work ethic is a disgrace, £15m down the pan there.

Moyes will not have enjoyed the fact he was forced to play 3 youth players tonight in that match (Jack needs 2 weeks in the sun), I have said time and time again we are 2-3 first team player injuries away from disaster and people think we are the victims of bad luck - yes we are in terms of the nature of the injuries (knee etc) but in terms of volume to other teams here we are:-

I honestly believe Moyes will get to breaking point soon with having to fight with one hand behind his back, let's face it, we all know that we are not going to do top 5 this season, Moyes will be fully justified in seekng a new challenge that will provide him with the funds to have a crack at the big 4 (or now 6.

Big hearts and character would not have got a result against Benfica tonight, a squad with strength in depth would. And in all honesty if I see that 1970's Harlem Globetrotter of a footballer in our midfield again it will be too soon, his lack of mobilty and work ethic is a disgrace, £15m down the pan there.

Your a miserable bastard. I cant be arsed with the complete lack of belief and understanding anongst Evertonians

I cant see your point. All that link does is state thet other teams players suffer from the odd niggling injury that might make one or two of thier players miss the odd game

We have had our best players out for months. There is a massive difference between having a couple of squad players possibly missing Burnley away and having the spine of your team ripped out for the best part of a year

Your a miserable bastard. I cant be arsed with the complete lack of belief and understanding anongst Evertonians

My belief and understanding is that we do not have the financial resources to compete at the level we believe we should be performing at. Miserable, not at all, I enjoy being an Evertonian, I am prgmatic, I see the problem further back than what is evident on the field. That problem off the field will in my opinion force our manager to take the next serious job offer he receives. Then let's see who can perform miracles on uncle Bill's loose change then.