IGNORED

Yobo And Pienaar

Fantastic news. More so about Pienaar. Johhny had a great game at centre half against Stoke so was not too woried about Yobo, but to have the creativity of Pienaar back and hopefully finally be able to unleash the duel potential of Pienaar on one wing and Bily on the other is going to be great. They looked very good when played like that against AEK, can't wait to real bed it in.

yeah read that earlier, what i didnt get though was it says there both back, but when you read on about pienaar he says "I would though expect him to be there or thereabouts for the Wolves game" Which means there could still be a doubt over his involvement in the game. Its not the first time i read a headline and the story inside is slightly different haha

Edited by craigb

I agree with what Fred Geary said. Pineaar still sounds to be struggling a little bit with the injury. While a win against the Wolves is a must need, I do not believe we need Pineaar to win this game. We are having great play from a lot of guys so I expect Moyes only to play Pineaar if he is pretty close to 100%. Either way I'll trust Moyes as he tends to make great decisions.

I agree with what Fred Geary said. Pineaar still sounds to be struggling a little bit with the injury. While a win against the Wolves is a must need, I do not believe we need Pineaar to win this game. We are having great play from a lot of guys so I expect Moyes only to play Pineaar if he is pretty close to 100%. Either way I'll trust Moyes as he tends to make great decisions.

I think his name's Craig (duno where i'd get that from!?), otherwise that would make you Toffee Lady :P ...haha am messin. Thats his member name, like mine is "n sum fuckin' diddy ddoughnuts!"

Dead Everton forward Fred Geary is posting from beyond the grave? :P

You'd have thought that against Stoke as well, but we need everything we can get. This season will be the toughest in a long time and we cant risk dropping more points, after dropping easy points against Stoke, Burnley and should have got 1 from Fulham as well.

Thanks Tenaciousj. I did not even recognize that. Toffee Lady....hmmm? Don't think it's too fitting, but who knows. I also agree though that we have to get all the points in games like Stoke, Burnley, and even the likes of Fulham if we want to even have a chance for a top four finish. Keep fighting toffee's. We shall overcome one of these days

That makes sense tenaciousj since I just joined. So the title is fitting. Sorry women.

Keep going ATP and your title may bare fruit...or you can change it on edit profile! e.g Cook-a-cat, Mildo and 100% Gauranteed Irish...but thats cheating ;)

Edited by tenaciousj

We do need Pienaar. Badly. Either that or we need to operate Bily through the middle. Absolutely vital that we have some creativity in the middle of that park and the lack of that creativity cost us the two extra points against Stoke.

pienaar generally plays on the left, so with or without him we're still not going to have the creativity in the middle until arteta returns.

we missed yobo's goals against stoke :P great to have them both back yobo was looking a proper leader when he took the armband and ive seen him concentrate so well! hes fantastic when he puts his mind to it and possibly one of the best around and id argue hes the quickest centre half in the premiership!