Sign in to follow this  
iggy

Final League Game

I like our last match to be at home, gives the team/fans a chance to show their appreciation for the efforts through the season, being a soft arl git I can even get a bit emotional! :crying_anim02: :whistle:

Anyway, although I know it's not everybodys cup of tea, but I thought it might be a good time (for those who want to) to meet up pre or post match for a swift half or 3, thoughts?

If I can swing it (possiblility) it'd have to be pre-match rather than post because I'll either have to catch the coach or drive. Not a bad idea if a few are up for it :) .

If I can swing it (possiblility) it'd have to be pre-match rather than post because I'll either have to catch the coach or drive. Not a bad idea if a few are up for it :) .

I've taken the Monday off so am staying overnight mate B)

Either/both would suit me though!

Nah....just the bank manager might object to me spending more of his money :unsure: .

Mines a bit like that but I just hide when he looks for me........

I wish I was in England to see this. But for me, from what I see, Foxtel isn't playing the final game. This is blasphemy!

They've got their main game, then four other games in "Veiwer's Choice". Everton's game is not there. Kill me now!

Fair enough.

At least I'll get to see them Live in Australia in a couple of months. Not once, not twice, but three times!