Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Kenwright: Bruce Willis And Arnie Are Coming To Gp.

I've just seen it on EvertonTV he says John McClaine and the Terminator will be coming to GP in the future but he does admit he'd rather have three points than celebrity guests.

Agreed, if they come over with £25m each for the Club they can have the ground named after them.. Hey that sounds good.

BBC MOTD Welcomes you to Planet Hollywood, Evertons new 60.000 Seater Stadium. :lol:

Ian    3
Arnie already had a stadium named after him.. It was called the Arnold Schwazenegger Stadium.

http://www.stadiumguide.com/arnold.htm They renamed it to UPC after he was voted for as California Governor for political reasons.

Alot of thought went into the naming of that one, must have took them fookin hours...

Pat    2

Those political reasons, were a massive spat between Arnie & the mayor of is it Graz?

As I recall Arnie also told them to shove a medal of order up their coyt's as well as dropping his association with the stadium amongst other dummy spitting actions he insisted upon.

When last asked about his childhood home Arnie was quoted as saying " ILL NOT BE BACK "- " HASTA LA VISTA GRAZ "

Like it has already been said, it is all well and good bringing celebrities to Goodison, and it is a short lived crowd pleaser, however, I do not see how it benefits the club longterm.

Okay, it generates media interest, which I guess may encourage companies and businesses to put a little bit more advertising revenue Everton's way, but it's not sustainable. The club needs to start looking for more investment from all quarters if they want to both move onwards and upwards, as well as pleasing the crowds of Goodison even more!

Okay, now to stow away my soapbox!

:)

im not too bothered really, but we do need the publicity abroad, and im sure sundays example would have been broad cast all over the world, but we need the results to back up the publicity. it may help make us a bit more "fashionable" abroad

As long as we dont have some crazed mad man jump off the main stand roof with a fire hose wrapped around his body. and then starts shooting up the studio room as he crashes through the glass.