IGNORED

Joey B, Always A Blue

fatsquid

Wait til the likes of Arsenal come in for him, he wont be around for long if that happens because thats exactly what he's waiting for.

You're probably right. Just that we had a guy on our message board who made a t!t of himself. He seems to think that Everton are the biggest club on the world. SO why won't Joey join his boyhood team? A bit of loyalty finally!

""SO why won't Joey join his boyhood team? A bit of loyalty finally!""

Just like all the others mate, waiting for a bigger pay deal, and he wont get it at Eastlands. Money talks not loyalty.

He'll be gone in the summer. ;)

Edited by Licker

my opinion too, if the best midfielder in the world cant get in there ahead of sissoko and alonso then barton has no chance

Stevie G, best midfielder in the world? He's so over rated. I don't think Barton would leave us for anyone outside the top 4/5...maybe Tottenham. But the others don't stand a chance. Like being with Newcastle, why would he go there? They have nothin over us at all. And, no disrspect to you lot, but the only thing in your favour is he is an Everton fan. You have nothing else over us that would convince him.

There seems to be a feelig with us that our young players, which Joey still us, have learnt from SWP's mistakes. So i don't see him leaving unless he is guarenteed first team football and it's one of the big four

you show me another midfielder who can change a game in the way Gerrard can and get his team fired up, score goals, makes the right challenges. you wont find one!

Newcastle have nothing over you? they have alot to offer a good young footballer, the chance to balls up your career, disappear off the footballing radar, but its ok, coz they'll pay you £100k a week for the pleasure!

they can pay the stupid wages, thats the difference.

fatsquid said "And, no disrspect to you lot, but the only thing in your favour is he is an Everton fan. You have nothing else over us that would convince him."

we can fill our stadium, it may not be as good as yours, but when your place is empty (9/10 games maybe) there is no atmosphere. i thought it was shocking there this season, last year was just as bad. really makes me worry about getting a new stadium. oh, and it may have been a while, but we also have a trophy room! ;)

Edited by StevO

Gerrard is easily the best midfielder in the world, if you want to see an over rated midfielder look at Lampard. No disrespect to City but we are a better club than you, and IMO have more potential. Lol at making the same mistake SWP did, as if it could be compared to Barton coming to us. He would be guaranteed a starting place with us.

Gerrard is easily the best midfielder in the world, if you want to see an over rated midfielder look at Lampard. No disrespect to City but we are a better club than you, and IMO have more potential. Lol at making the same mistake SWP did, as if it could be compared to Barton coming to us. He would be guaranteed a starting place with us.

I didn't compare SWP to Chelsea with Barton to Everton...i meant for one of the big four to go for him.

Lampard >>>>>>>>> Gerrard.

And no you're right...Everton are* a bigger club than City.

*aren't

yea right! City get a ground for free and they are up there then?

Both clubs could be a lot better, but I honest think that Everton have the upper hand on City. Seriously, come on. I will accept that Barton is staying, but to say imply with your * that Everton aren't a large club that City, well, it just aint right.

:)

Edited by fcssl

yea right! City get a ground for free and they are up there then?

Both clubs could be a lot better, but I honest think that Everton have the upper hand on City. Seriously, come on. I will accept that Barton is staying, but to say imply with your * that Everton aren't a large club that City, well, it just aint right.

:)

there is a reason we sing "if you know your history" and city sing "blue moon"

whats the line now "you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart"

guess old Frank had been and sat in one of them 20,000 empty seats :P

You''ll never be a toffee!

Glad to see a footballer finally see sense and stick with his club!

I didn't compare SWP to Chelsea with Barton to Everton...i meant for one of the big four to go for him.

Lampard >>>>>>>>> Gerrard.

And no you're right...Everton are* a bigger club than City.

*aren't

You have a point on both - Barton will never join Everton as moving from City to Everton is not a forward step.

Paul Power always thought City were a bigger club than Everton, I would put both level.

You have a point on both - Barton will never join Everton as moving from City to Everton is not a forward step.

Paul Power always thought City were a bigger club than Everton, I would put both level.

And what did paul Power Win at City???? and Everton????????

What has the massive man city won in the past 30 years apart from the first and second div

their lucky that Manchester got the comon wealth games or they'd be still in main Road, apart from a rented stadium what makes them so big

I heard Andy Gray saying he should be going to a bigger club than us when we where linked with him. <_< < did he play for Everton that guy, or does he just bum the ass out of Chelsea + Arsenal???

He disappeared up his own arse years ago

Andy Gray is an arsehole of the first order, in his short spell with us, he won in Europe, won a Cup winners Medal and won the League title.

Has never won anything with any other club. We are the biggest club he has ever played for. Fookin smelly arshole.

I wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire, The Twat.