Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueboy122

Trial

Guest blueboy122   
Guest blueboy122

Hello blues do u have any contact information on how i can get trials for my son for Everton acedemy or tranmere or even the shite just anyone he is desprate to try out and i dont no of any body who can get me in touch with the right people.i would truely be grateful if u can help me out here thanks alot.

Ian    3

Wouldnt Bill know :P:D

Seriously though mate, I wouldnt know, they have them summer camps in the summer, don't know whether they have scouts at them, when I was playing it was just play for your local team and if there is a scout there you might be lucky enough to get a trial.

I hope someone else is more helpful :lol:

oh dying to start ripping the arse out of this fella, but due to my new position :) i'll ignor his previous web of deciet

good luck to your boy

What ya mean StevO...that you couldn't possibly bring yourself to mention a post along the lines of...

belive it or not lads but i am a freind of bk (unfotunatly because he has done shit all for Everton but stilll nice fella) and he does look on this site for players to look at and hopefully scout them.

so lads any ideas for natrul left footed players for him to research thanks.

i remember he said he first found out about scott spencer on this site from 1 of u guys let me no if this was u.

thanks

blueboy

I think that shows great moral character on your part and I'll follow your fine example and not mention it either.....oh :huh: .

Zed    1

Come on lads, maybe Blueboys could do a Q & A with BK for the next interview in TALKING TOFFEE

On the other hand, any chance of some cheap tickets for BloodBrothers?

Guest blueboy122   
Guest blueboy122

naa am nt bills mate at all am only 14 lol.But me and my mate have really got what it takes to be the next future.we are not nesercily the best in are skwls or nuthin or the fittest but we have the passion for football i will give every gram of energy left in my body to play for a football team

thanx anyway

Hello blues do u have any contact information on how i can get trials for my son for Everton acedemy or tranmere or even the shite just anyone he is desprate to try out and i dont no of any body who can get me in touch with the right people.i would truely be grateful if u can help me out here thanks alot.

naa am nt bills mate at all am only 14 lol.But me and my mate have really got what it takes to be the next future.we are not nesercily the best in are skwls or nuthin or the fittest but we have the passion for football i will give every gram of energy left in my body to play for a football team

thanx anyway

Sure there must be 2 people using this account look at the different language in the first post and the 2nd maybe his dad was using his account the 1st time :blink:

Except "alot" isn't a word "don't no" :D Plus 'i' should always have a capital letter :)

Pat    2

I like the bite we are " No Good & we are not fit, but we have got what it takes"...LOL...Fuk it , might go 4 a trial meself.

thanx anyway

no shit, really?

you had us all fooled then!

join your local team, go from there