IGNORED

Old Trafford Minute Silence.

At least the fans inside respected the silence. I thought that the "silence" at Wemebly was disgusting. Why some people think that its funny or mature to mock a situation like this is beyond me.

Unfortunately thats the type of society we live in

Think there going a bit overboard with the change of strips as well though. Is it just another pr stunt or am I too cynical

Think there going a bit overboard with the change of strips as well though. Is it just another pr stunt or am I too cynical

if they weren't selling the replica shirts at 50 quid a pop then yes perhaps you're being too cynical -- however I'd be surprised if that is the case, does anyone know?

if they weren't selling the replica shirts at 50 quid a pop then yes perhaps you're being too cynical -- however I'd be surprised if that is the case, does anyone know?

My thoughts exactly.

They're already available, very similar ones anyway >>HERE<< so I imagine TOFFS will do well out of it.

Good luck to them, they're an excellent company....dealt with them twice and they couldn't have been more helpful.

I agree, wrong colour, but nice shirts.

I love the retro shirts (before you say Jacko I am not a Man Utd. fan).

I would love to see all teams wearing them week in week out, sadly i dont think the sponsors would be too impressed.

I love the 1966 when the best team in the world won that prestigous cup, that royal blue with the class EFC on it is really nice. :D

I hate these Liverpool fans who sing songs about this terable tradgdy (MUNICH 58) its fuckin disgraceful. They dont like it when people sing about hillsbourgh and hysel so they have no right.

RIP to all the players and staff which died.

When the premier league is 20 years old I think we should wear the kits from the first premier league game that would be good.