IGNORED

Steffen Iversen

Contract expired I believe in Dec with his Norwegian Club, therefore making a Free Agent & available without the window's trading restraints.

Makes 1 wonder why no 1 moved for him in Jan though?

Maybe he had loads of offers but turned them all down on the hope that Everton would come on for him <_< :blink:

Yeah your right worring that no-one came in for him, however if he does not have a club and wants to play then we should be able to get a good deal out of it. Play as you play or low wages and scoring bonuses things like that.

Maybe he had loads of offers but turned them all down on the hope that Everton would come on for him  <_<   :blink:

I was thinking that aswell!!

If true he will add to our much needing strikeforce especially with Dunc missing at least 3 games. I can picture it now comes on as Sub against Chelski last 10 mins and scores the winner B)

Four other clubs involved......................not much chance for us then. <_<

And doesnt Davey undermine the players ability by only giving them a trial, The mans a seasoned pro, also an international, all he should need is a medical. If he doesnt know anything about the player he shouldnt be in football.

Somebody asked me to come for a trial, i'd tell them to eF. Off. :D

Licker.

I agree TL but he has agreed to the trial so he must be as desperate as we are.

All he has to do him is sign him on a low 6 month contract and go from there.

People have said that the club he was with are only part timers so can't be a lot of money for him so should get him quite cheap.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=9075

Don't think it is a bad thing to ask a player to come and train for a couple of days.

What's the point of paying wages for a player who is unfit, and no longer up to Prem standards. It also shown a degree of commitment by the player that he would be very much interested in coming to the club.

Any player in Iversons position who said fook off to a trial - Would give you a good idea of his 'passion' top join your club.

Guest fozzie22
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=9075

Don't think it is a bad thing to ask a player to come and train for a couple of days.

What's the point of paying wages for a player who is unfit, and no longer up to Prem standards. It also shown a degree of commitment by the player that he would be very much interested in coming to the club.

Any player in Iversons position who said fook off to a trial - Would give you a good idea of his 'passion' top join your club.

We paid 6 mill for a player who was unfit ;)

any one heard were agathe from celtic is at the moment possible cover along with iverson could get both on short term contracts

agathe could be cover for right back and centre half

iverson also has also played on right wing so could also cover there if needed so both players DM are the sort of cover everywhere players DM likes

Moyes wouldnt sign a player that is injury prone..

As Rob says nothing wrong with bringing him in for a couple of days to access him see if he is still Prem quality can play in the centre of the park aswell, a good squad player IMO. Low wages, experienced international wont do us any harm if we brought him in.

Webby isnt Agathe still at Celtic? if not would also make a good signing he was a great right back under O'Neil @ celtic good cover for Hibbo.