IGNORED

Scholes

I havent got a link to prove it like but my friend said during the man u v liverpool match they said Scholes has attracted the interest of Moyes who is known to be a big admirer of him.

Thoughts??? I mean he is gettin on but hes still world class.

Did your mum's bestfriend's hairdresser tell you this then?...

Scholes could become the latest Man Utd player to come over.....if having Phil Neville here helped land Scholes during the season, then Neville will have at last proved his worth.

Ferguson could pick up a few £million for him, Scholes would still get a decent wage and he wouldn't have to uproot his family, everyone could win......He might even have a couple of really good seasons left in him.

Obviously would depend on the price.......I bet Ferguson wouldn't want him to go to Arsenal or Chelsea......and Scholes wouldn't go to Luckypool.

Bet he'd love to come to Everton.

i agree you could and should have got diarra, but Pompey have him :P where he is and will thrive.

Lets not boast mate because he only came to u because he wants a good team to see his his class then he will be off. If I can see what he's capable of then im sure a top european manager can ;)

Edited by Blue4Ever

i heard a few years back that we were going to get him because they were going to let him go coz of the eye injury he sustained.

wouldnt mind him though just dont let him tackle. but i agree with jamie, if he leaves united he'll go to his hometown club get them promoted (they should with him in the side) before he heads off into the sunset.