IGNORED

Least Favourite Sport

Agree with all the sports you listed there TEW. Baseball is really dull and is just a beefed up sport of Rounders to me, I don't really see the point in it all, it's just the American's stealing our sports again.

Cricket is just crap. To watch and play you have to be suicidal, there's no point in it at all, it was made in the early years to keep people occupied, now that we are in the year 2008 we should have it scrapped, that is one of the sports that we should just get robots to do for us.

Horse Racing. I guess it's fun to be on and its pretty cool to watch, but it's nowhere near awesome.

Nascar is cool, but after 78 laps of going round and round the channel's have been changed.

Poker, I agree with you. -_- seriously a load of tosh.

Darts, pathetic.

Cricket is just crap. To watch and play you have to be suicidal, there's no point in it at all, it was made in the early years to keep people occupied, now that we are in the year 2008 we should have it scrapped, that is one of the sports that we should just get robots to do for us.

Isn't that true of every sport :huh: ? The whole point of "sport" is that it's pointless isn't it?

Sport is sport usually all to there own but to be honest I like playing anyhting I can.....

Not really a fan of watching stuff on the TV...Except the footie of course

Cricket is ok if you go to the grounds..... one nice big piss up......

But Ill just go for

I HATE FOX HUNTING.... I dont even see how its a sport... & lets just add to that anything where you have to kill somethimg for fun

Edited by DangerMouse

But Ill just go for

I HATE FOX HUNTING....

Nice one DM...I live in the middle of hunting territory (there were stag hunts as well as fox hunting round here) and was in the League Against Cruel Sports before it was banned. Was on the TV at a hunt protest once B) .

Had to take the LACS sticker off the car though because it kept getting vandalised <_< .

Nice one DM...I live in the middle of hunting territory (there were stag hunts as well as fox hunting round here) and was in the League Against Cruel Sports before it was banned. Was on the TV at a hunt protest once B) .

Had to take the LACS sticker off the car though because it kept getting vandalised <_< .

Very noble of you Mike, as a fellow animal lover I can't stand to see that shit.

And to all those Cricket haters you have no idea at all. Just beause you guys have ADHD and can't sit still for a few hours to watch a game doesn't mean it is shit. There is a reason it has been so popular for so long.

cricket

ice hockey

long distance running

btw Jesse11, you're right to say Australian Football is awesome .. i don't know the rules, i can't even deduct a single rule from watching what's going on, but everytime i'm flipping through the channels and Australian Football is on, i can't not watch it.. (if only for those ridiculous handmovements the referees make when a player kicks a ball through the uprights)... Australian Football ftw!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tennis, why oh why the BBC use my Lisence fee money to continue showing Wimbledon every summer really does baffle me, its a load of old shite, a bit like our hopefuls.

American sports i just find dull and uninspiring, i could see why the NFL may get a following but its not for me.

Anna Kournikova made it nice to watch. Though I couldn't see watching any of the men.

• 2 weeks later...