IGNORED

Joaquin

my uncle who is keith wyness sons cousins best mate said we're going to get joaquin, riquelme, and ronaldinho on the cheap. July 1st, you heard it here first.

Funny you say that because my brothers, girlfriends, sisters, boyfriends, unlce's, 2nd wife's, 1st son's, mate is Keith's wifes dog-groomer and I heard that rumour too!!!

Funny you say that because my brothers, girlfriends, sisters, boyfriends, unlce's, 2nd wife's, 1st son's, mate is Keith's wifes dog-groomer and I heard that rumour too!!!

I thought the 2nd wife only had daughters... or mebbe you're saying after the change?

Various papers again mention Bradley along with out of favour Steve Sidwell also as a target, not sure who he would replace but might be OK just to add to the squad numbers.

Mentions Bradley at £4m and Sidwell at £3m :mellow: Really throwing the money about are'nt we. :D

Various papers again mention Bradley along with out of favour Steve Sidwell also as a target, not sure who he would replace but might be OK just to add to the squad numbers.

Mentions Bradley at £4m and Sidwell at £3m :mellow: Really throwing the money about are'nt we. :D

Not really seen much of Sidwell - would he be a good replacement for Carsley?

Not really sure about gingers in our team... :)

This rumor I have heard is really getting some legs now. Aparantly the fella who does the Sky Sports transfer news For Spain has said that there is truth in this rumor. Dont know about the shite being interested though.

I would take him. He's a great winger an would really do well at us.

£11million? not sure. Maybe a 6 month loan with a view to a permenent transfer, you can never really trust a spanish player in the prem, totally different style of play, all be it a few have made it (toress,m cesc for e.g.) but there have been quite a few flops (morientes prime example)

But from what ive seen of him for international and the occasional valencia game he has looked a decent player

£11million? not sure. Maybe a 6 month loan with a view to a permenent transfer, you can never really trust a spanish player in the prem, totally different style of play, all be it a few have made it (toress,m cesc for e.g.) but there have been quite a few flops (morientes prime example)

But from what ive seen of him for international and the occasional valencia game he has looked a decent player

haha we can't do that all the time theres no point, he would only do as good as manny has and we wouldnt be able to afford him after the loan.

• 2 weeks later...