IGNORED

Anichebe Off To Germany?

Would second that! Scored a few vital goals and would thank him for that but he's not a Prem standard player!

agree with both of you, now's the time to sell him -- he reached his highs for everton with the uefa goals, now let's cash in -- 4/5 mil would be good business so soon for a guy from the youth ranks

I still maintain that we shouldn't sell Vic, at least not yet. On our books at the moment we have two injury prone strikers in Aj and Vaughn, the lack of striking options after we sold Jimmy Mac really showed on our squad, i mean we had to play J.Lo or Jags upfront for some parts of games this season.

Unless we have 2 new stikers in place i don't want to see any of our current lot leave. I'm not Vic's biggest fan but we simply cannot afford to lose another striker yet, if however we get adequet cover then i would definatly be willing to let him go as he is never going to cut it at the very top level.