IGNORED

Turan Arda / Arda Turan

Would prefer SWP who is proven in the prem

Proven at being able to run fast and fall over the air around him? Or would it be his excellent crossing that is consistently stopped by the first man or ends up in the stands? SWP is only good at running and should take up athletics, he's shite at what he'd be getting paid for.

Proven at being able to run fast and fall over the air around him? Or would it be his excellent crossing that is consistently stopped by the first man or ends up in the stands? SWP is only good at running and should take up athletics, he's shite at what he'd be getting paid for.

gave us the runaround in the cup match, best player on the park by a mile

gave us the runaround in the cup match, best player on the park by a mile

He always seems to play well against us, but in general he's a waste of space - as Romey said all he does is get into good positions then messes it up. I wouldn't say no if we were offered him for about £5m (not going to happen) as he has some potential and pace (Which we need) but no way would I spend £10m on him, he has no brain.

• 3 weeks later...

Was watching the match on RTE 2 (Irish tele) and it had Souness on doing commentry, Souness said the lad will be playing in the prem next year and that alot of Prem managers have been on to him asking him about the lad. Best player on the pitch the other day, i take my comments back about SWP!

He is a good player. Unfortunately galatasaray player. And Juve want him. This transfer is seems hard after Euro 2008. He is the beneficial player for Turkiye. So he increase his cost.

Edited by Det

• 11 months later...

If Spurs and Liverpool are reported to be chasing him then I'm not so sure we'll be able to pull this off. Spurs will offer him daft wages or Liverpool can offer champs league.

If he doesn't come to us I hope he goes the same way as the last Turkish player we targetted but ended up going to Newcastle instead and was sh!te!!! (name escapes me)