IGNORED

The Great Tottenham Sale?

{And as far as Steed Malbranque goes no matter what the level of skill, composure and work rate a player has i couldn't possibly cheer on a man with plastic cock extension in his shorts.}

I'm not an expert on penis enlargement but I'm fairly sure no plastic is involved.

I dunno if anyone else has suggested his yet, but do you reckon jags could play in the holdin role? i think he would be good enough for the job, and we could go back to roger and yobo at centre back, with neville rb and baines lb. i know its messin with a good strategy moyes has goin on here but its an interestin thought :cigar:

I dunno if anyone else has suggested his yet, but do you reckon jags could play in the holdin role? i think he would be good enough for the job, and we could go back to roger and yobo at centre back, with neville rb and baines lb. i know its messin with a good strategy moyes has goin on here but its an interestin thought :cigar:

He looked way out of his depth in DM last season, he doesn't have a great deal of pace and isn't the best passer of the ball, plus positionally he seemed to be all over the place, but it's a role he could possibly grow into over time. I think the likes of Rodwell are more likely to be groomed for the position and someone like Silva brought in during the meantime.

well, you guys are funny. No offense, but all these discussions are being entertained on spurs ITK and they are quite fun.

Regarding how you rate our players, I would like to share opinion, as a spurs fan of course.

- P.Robinson. He used to be a very good keeper. England number 1 (ok may be not anymore) proved that. But since a year ago his form dropped instantly. I am not sure what distracted him from playing at his original level. It is possible he will be good again but his new manager need to do some work.

- M.Dawson. Good defender with good physical abilities. Combative. But his positioning is not very good. He needs a good commanding partner to play well.

- P.Chimbonda. strong and very good in the air. Can go forward at times. His downside is the attitude. Bad boy really and can demoralize team spirit.

- Y.Kaboul. Strong and skillful on the ball. He seem to be immature though. Whoever buy him could be lucky. Will not be a spurs player.

- H.Ghaly. Not up to premiership standard. I would sell for 1m.

- T.Tainio. TT is quite popular among spurs fans. Work hard and play easy passes. Good squad player, never complain.

- St.Malb. Also popular. Amazing work rate. Versatile. Can score. A lot of goods.

- A.Taarabt. Very skillful and trickery. But his playing mentality needs to change if he will ever make it in professional football. NEVER pass a ball!

- D.Bent. Unfortunately, he was never given a real chance. His playstyle did not match with the team last season. He needs more creativity from midfield to shine (i.e. through ball). His finishing is good though. I doubt he has future at spurs as Ramos does not really rate him (although I do :P )

- R.Keane. One of those best players playing outside CL. need i say more. Clever and very team oriented.

In summary, I would like Dawson, Malb, Taarabt and Keane to stay. Any team that buy Kaboul, Tainio and Bent could very much benefit.

oh, and for your info. The following discussions are headlines from our site.

D.Berb is defo moving to ManU (about 28-30m). Keano to Liverpool, I am not so sure. We are very happy with the signings of Modric (especially), GDS and Gomes. We will also sign new striker and a new DM.

have a good day.

spurs fan.

Am not so sure myself. I love Jags at CB (I even think he is better than Yobo) but I think moving him to DM would be a mistake.

I love Jags at CB (I even think he is better than Yobo) but I think moving him to DM would be a mistake.

Totally agree with you. Last season he proved to be one of the best CB's in the prem, solid and consistent in that position. if it ain't broke don't fix it, just bring in some to fill the def mid position.

Who would you play then???? Yobo Lescott / Jags Lescott / Jags Yobo

a bit off topic but...........

I would play Jags Lescott and mayb even try yobo at right back.........no i take that back I wudnt play yobo at right back

Edited by Ferguson Is God