IGNORED

Michael Johnson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you still be saying this an hour before the window closes? FFS we have 2 weeks ish left and look at how the players performed yesterday, the time for worrying is now. Yesterday was shocking and faith is not deserved.

So you honestly think we wont sign anyone before the window closes????cos thats what it sounded like to me, and as u said we have over 2 weeks 2 sign players so things will happen soon

Edited by Ferguson Is God

we've had months to sign players, what makes you think the last two weeks will be any different? were not even being linked to players anymore. only a bad sign to me, hope im wrong

Don't think you're wrong Steve, the only way we'll sign any players now is if they're lesser quality than the ones we have, just to fill the squad

Don't think you're wrong Steve, the only way we'll sign any players now is if they're lesser quality than the ones we have, just to fill the squad

what ever happened to moutinho and bent and why dont we try and get riquelme/lennon or even pennant of the other shite! or if we have got money,go and get the lot of them!!!!

So you honestly think we wont sign anyone before the window closes????cos thats what it sounded like to me, and as u said we have over 2 weeks 2 sign players so things will happen soon

Like Steve said, we've had months to do our business and have done... nothing whatsoever. So forgive me if I lack faith that we can sign 4 or 5 players at least in a mere 2 weeks.

all those glamorous players we've been linked with are probably settled back in to their routine with their currnet clubs, and have no intention to leave anymore...maybe m'bia will still come but with our luck he'll probably break his neck at the olympics or something

all those glamorous players we've been linked with are probably settled back in to their routine with their currnet clubs, and have no intention to leave anymore...maybe m'bia will still come but with our luck he'll probably break his neck at the olympics or something

He's finished at the olympics now so at least that can't happen.

• 5 weeks later...