IGNORED

Michael Johnson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Was in the mirror today that were still tracking him would love to see him here but its always the same isnt it. He used to play for us in his youth and we let him go, same with jags and baines we let them go then couple of years down the line we buy them back for millions, shocking

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

For me definatley a yes! fantastic player reminds me alot of a young gerrard. i would be over the moon if we signed this lad.

BBC website says papers have got Arsenal tracking him for £8m.

I'd put a rival bid for that in on the basis that he'll expect to play every week after his last season and is more likely to get that with us. Bags of potential and would fit into out first XI immediately.

Tried and tested at this level too which is always a bonus and tbh is one of my fears in tracking M'Bia and Cana, as great as they look in the French league, it's not the strongest in Europe. Happy to sign them both and watch them be world beaters though :P

this lad would be an excellent signing but cant believe we let him go in the 1st place i think he would prefer to join us than arsenal cos e will almost certainly be guaranteed 1st team here maybe not the case at arsenal, also he woudnt have to move from his current home i think ur looking at least 10 mill for him

Willl probably cost 8m, and he'll probably choose arsenal. I have no confidence anymore.... and i used to be so happy go lucky!

Same here mate, we're a joke, a laughing stock and completley inept. Well done bill you've fucked over the club you love. What are the people at EFC saying to players thta make them want to go to the barcodes??? <_<

Same here mate, we're a joke, a laughing stock and completley inept. Well done bill you've fucked over the club you love. What are the people at EFC saying to players thta make them want to go to the barcodes??? <_<

OK normally I don't gget personal or slightly aggresive but shut the fuck up you dickhead. Why on earth are we a laughing stock, becuase we don't sign every single player we are linked with or that you want?????? Who says it is Everton's fault and not players being offered more money elsewhere?

OK normally I don't gget personal or slightly aggresive but shut the fuck up you dickhead. Why on earth are we a laughing stock, becuase we don't sign every single player we are linked with or that you want?????? Who says it is Everton's fault and not players being offered more money elsewhere?

Ohhh what a childish moron you are. Had a bad a work have we, your teddy's really have come flying out of the cot. Fucking grow up and allow people to have opinions with out being a cock.

Edited by MikeO

agree, no point in going overboard and getting over excited. We could have sold to a Shinawatra or a Gillet & Hick's type. Sack the board and replace them with who or what. Sack them becasue we have not bought a load of crap players,or panic bought, this summers transfer market has been a little stagnent all round. We all know we have a few bob available to spend. Its not like the board are not providing ANY funds for transfer.

Moyes is well known for not spending rashly and trying to get the best deal for the club - It's not a huge suprise that players are not arriving as yet. It was right at the end of last summers transfer market when the Yak arrived. Still over fortnight to go before the transfer market closes - In a ideal world we would have 4 player in te day before pre-season starts, but I will settle for midnight 31 August, as long as the right quality players arrive.

to get back to topic, Not over bothered if Michael Johnson doesn't come to Goodison for £8m to be honest.

agree, no point in going overboard and getting over excited. We could have sold to a Shinawatra or a Gillet & Hick's type. Sack the board and replace them with who or what. Sack them becasue we have not bought a load of crap players,or panic bought, this summers transfer market has been a little stagnent all round. We all know we have a few bob available to spend. Its not like the board are not providing ANY funds for transfer.

Moyes is well known for not spending rashly and trying to get the best deal for the club - It's not a huge suprise that players are not arriving as yet. It was right at the end of last summers transfer market when the Yak arrived. Still over fortnight to go before the transfer market closes - In a ideal world we would have 4 player in te day before pre-season starts, but I will settle for midnight 31 August, as long as the right quality players arrive.

to get back to topic, Not over bothered if Michael Johnson doesn't come to Goodison for £8m to be honest.

A level headed reply, thank you. I might have jumped the gun a bit, i forgot it was the last day when The Yak arrived, i'll just have to wait and see. You're right, if 4 quality players arrived just before midnight i'd also be a happy man