IGNORED

Saha

I heard from the nephew of the 2nd cousin of Sir Alex Ferguson that none other than WAYNE ROONEY will be back at Everton. Apparently Ferguson not only agreed to it, but Rooney is actually FUNDING the move himself as he was last seen at a courthouse with a large sum of money for none other than Moyes himself! When Moyes was asked if Rooney was really there to pay up, Moyes grinned and replied "You better believe it, in fact, its too late to change the book(s)!" :-D

Also, a bid is expected to be lined up for Ronaldo within the hour! The 5mil rated Ronaldo (by Everton) is available after being unsettled by a lesser ranked team (Real Madrid), but few expect that the Glazers will be able to turn down Moyes cheeky bid of 5mil PLUS Tony Hibbert! The Glazers clearly shocked in awe have stated "I don't know what to say to that." More details to come!

I heard from the nephew of the 2nd cousin of Sir Alex Ferguson that none other than WAYNE ROONEY will be back at Everton. Apparently Ferguson not only agreed to it, but Rooney is actually FUNDING the move himself as he was last seen at a courthouse with a large sum of money for none other than Moyes himself! When Moyes was asked if Rooney was really there to pay up, Moyes grinned and replied "You better believe it, in fact, its too late to change the book(s)!" :-D

Also, a bid is expected to be lined up for Ronaldo within the hour! The 5mil rated Ronaldo (by Everton) is available after being unsettled by a lesser ranked team (Real Madrid), but few expect that the Glazers will be able to turn down Moyes cheeky bid of 5mil PLUS Tony Hibbert! The Glazers clearly shocked in awe have stated "I don't know what to say to that." More details to come!

nice one....

That could possibly be the biggest bulll shit story i have ever read in my whole life! Do you work for the sun or something?!

Everton boss David Moyes is considering a loan move for Manchester United striker Louis Saha.

Moyes fears he will lose Andy Johnson, 27, to Wigan in a £10 million switch before the season starts.

And he is ready to battle it out with Sunderland boss Roy Keane by lining up a season-long loan deal for United’s French striker.

This is on the official site in the section of what the papers say

The Sun

Guest blueboy122

I would be extremely pleased if this came off. we would get 10 million for johnson and then have a quality striker for free for a season this would meen we could spend the 10 million elsewhere. Louis saha would be a great addition to the squad he would provide us with some european experiance aswell.

Guest blueboy122

i am with josh on this one.he is a proven goal scorer and if he was to become injured all the time we could easily just send him back to old trafford. i think he would appreciate the loan move to our club as it wouldnt meen him moving house for a short period and he would play more at everton than he would at united.

the only time he has had a "proven goal scoring" was at fulham. fergi bought him on form, not class.

I mean if we were to get him and he is the opposite to what im saying i will happily take it all back, i just cant see myself being wrong atm.

If we were able to take him for virtually nothing, including low wages, then a 6 month loan deal would be just fine. Give us a chance to see what our squad looks like and then we he gets injured we can ship him back. However, based on his earrings, I'm sure he's on a massive wage that Utd will have no interest in paying for us or anyone else.