IGNORED

Thomas Gravesen

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11787_4005828,00.html

granted he didnt set our world on fire when he came back on loan but if were saying hes a free agent why the hell not?

He'll add to our nunbers and give us a reprieve while we struggle to get the players we need. Moyes is refusing to panic and waiting for the big names first. Why don't we just pick up TG again and at least have some semblance of a squad?

ah well, no harm no foul. we do need a lot of players though. Rodwell and Baxter, while good as they are, will not get us to 5th. We need to fill out positions quickly and free transfers are the best to get our numbers up. maybe not gravesen, but it cant hurt to add numbers. Id rather have a player like gravesen on the bench than i would untested academy players, i mean what happens if we go up against villa or newcastle, teams that looked strong at the weekend and have strengthened their squad, with youth players?

if we dont imrpove the squad we will get eaten alive, and i prefer to have experienced players on the bench than inexperienced. I mean our starting team of Howard, Lescott, Yobo, Baines, Hibbert, P. Neville, Arteta, Osman, Pienaar, Cahill, Yakubu is already their albeit injured, but we need subs that will match experienced and team work.

Just an idea ;)