IGNORED

Portsmouth. (home)

Bill

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lescott is a bad joke the last games, it´s not funny any more! He prefer watching the goal of Defoe but he don´t follow Crouch so he can head in! This is no player, thats an idiot the last 3 games where he always just look and don´t run or look where the hell he is standing.

Maybe we should also look for a safe defender, because this is just a joke and will be a problem through the season!

i work with loads of pomey fans, shiiiiiiiitttttttttt

Never mind Chris just thank God you are not our cat. I'll kick six kinds of shit out it if it crosses my path little bastard and I will now sulk for the next fortnight ;) .

It can't be a coincidence that we leak goals like a sieve when Lescott is moved to the middle. THESE ARE WORRYING TIMES BLUES, VERY WORRYING TIMES :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

The only positive for me is Defoe in my fantasy team :) .

Test of character now for Davey....get Monday over then start putting in some serious work. Just hope Ossie's not seriously injured :unsure: .

do u think davey will be here on monday after today? i personally wouldnt blame him if he wasnt...

from what i was watching before i turned off in disgust, we were ok at going forward, but when pompy had the ball they had the ball. We wouldnt close them down, the commentator picked up on that, we gave pompy so much room, no wonder we was beaten 3-0.