IGNORED

Bk Sell Efc

eddie blue

if you want the best for EFC put us upfor sale do you realise what you have allowed to happen 5th last year and now down to scratting around for work permits on the last day asking to sign freebies off anyone just to get numbers in now M owen 6million get him and you will tell us how you have backed the manager were is the Johnsone money we are all getting angry now YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU HAVE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN JUST PUT US UP FOR SALE any one agree with me :angry::angry::angry:

if you want the best for EFC put us upfor sale do you realise what you have allowed to happen 5th last year and now down to scratting around for work permits on the last day asking to sign freebies off anyone just to get numbers in now M owen 6million get him and you will tell us how you have backed the manager were is the Johnsone money we are all getting angry now YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU HAVE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN JUST PUT US UP FOR SALE any one agree with me :angry::angry::angry:

No and Bill Kenwright more than likely does not read ToffeeTalk.

Get Michael Owen in? Do you not think that is "scratting around" on the last day of the transfer window?

Hasnt BK has said all along - and repeated it recently that the club can be bought?

Its not exactly his fault were not an attractive purchase - our biggest asset is an expensive to maintain and out dated staduim that needs to be replaced at great cost - new buyers arent going to be queuing up, and certainly not in the current climate.

Hasnt BK has said all along - and repeated it recently that the club can be bought?

Its not exactly his fault were not an attractive purchase - our biggest asset is an expensive to maintain and out dated staduim that needs to be replaced at great cost - new buyers arent going to be queuing up, and certainly not in the current climate.

were is the johnson money BK said this is in addition to the transfer fund ? did moyes not want to spend it then?

were is the johnson money BK said this is in addition to the transfer fund ? did moyes not want to spend it then?

i dont know, i dont work for EFC so i wouldnt really know its location.. it is alot of money tho so i do agree it would be nice to know its whereabouts :ninja:

Joking aside, Yes i'd hope DM does want to and will spend it, if not by midnight today then in the Jan window.

I would hope we get a £10m+ midfield target today (AJ money say).. still leaving a nice big transfer fund for Jan (~£20m was mooted about as our original transfer fund?) for a couple players say who will improve our starting lineup.

i dont know, i dont work for EFC so i wouldnt really know its location.. it is alot of money tho so i do agree it would be nice to know its whereabouts :ninja:

Joking aside, Yes i'd hope DM does want to and will spend it, if not by midnight today then in the Jan window.

I would hope we get a £10m+ midfield target today (AJ money say).. still leaving a nice big transfer fund for Jan (~£20m was mooted about as our original transfer fund?) for a couple players say who will improve our starting lineup.

the question is have we got money to spend? i would just like to know the truth :o:huh::mellow:

We have threads asking for the truth about what went on......................to date no one knows and I very much doubt if the truth will fully emerge until these events are covered in some ones biography.

Sell the club, who to, simply question that no one can answer as in the full light of day we are not an attractive proposition, old stadium etc. Yes Citeh were bought again today, look at Newlands and the sum involved. Any one investing will want aq new ground with all necessary expansion areas to it thus ruling GP for good

I find it strange how some of you scream for BK to sell but when he tried to make the club more attactive by building a new stadium what did he get, abused by all en sundry. Before demanding this that and the other stop and think about the practicalities, wanting is one thing, we all do, realising those needs is another matter entirely

We have threads asking for the truth about what went on......................to date no one knows and I very much doubt if the truth will fully emerge until these events are covered in some ones biography.

Sell the club, who to, simply question that no one can answer as in the full light of day we are not an attractive proposition, old stadium etc. Yes Citeh were bought again today, look at Newlands and the sum involved. Any one investing will want aq new ground with all necessary expansion areas to it thus ruling GP for good

I find it strange how some of you scream for BK to sell but when he tried to make the club more attactive by building a new stadium what did he get, abused by all en sundry. Before demanding this that and the other stop and think about the practicalities, wanting is one thing, we all do, realising those needs is another matter entirely

[all i want to know is how much has Moyes got to spend?has he got any?

[all i want to know is how much has Moyes got to spend?has he got any?

If rumours are to be believed we were forced to repay the Green loans, that is why Wyness pissed off. Yes we will have money in from Aj but that will be in dribs and drabs it is not a lump sum up front. As I said it will all come out in someones biography in years to come

I must have missed Portsmouth having a lovely stadium before they were bought.

They clearly didn't but as Soton had a new one the local council fully supported the club in its relocation plans and helped them get all the grants they could..................look what we have in Liverpool, one way traffic and none of it in our direction

if we dont apply to build in liverpool they cant turn it down.

we've been hiding behind the exclusivity agreement for too long. i was mad at LCC for long enough, i think a little closer to home need to be looked at first, give LCC a break for now and see what they come back with when the club climb out of terry leaheys arse