IGNORED

Standard Liege (home)

troy8

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm less confident about this game after seeing that Yobo is out, meaning J.Lo back to the centre of defense. Could be a problem, hope he sorts himself out though.

One thing to take to heart though is that we will be better prepared for Standard due to there strong performance against liverpool than we where against a team like Metalist, who again where actually a good atrong team. At least now we know what we are up against and don't think its a team we will just roll over and therefore under-prepare, which arguably is what Liverpool did.

Still, I'm not confident at the moment.

This is the team I would go for tonight, after seeing the players we have available.

-------------Howard------------

---------------------------------

Neville --Jags-- J.Lo-- Baines

-----Rodders-- Castillio-------

Vic-------- Cahill--------Arteta

------------Yakubu-------------

Bench:

Nash

Valente

Vaughn

Baxter

Ossie? Wouldn't risk a start but may just make bench

then 2 other youthies, don't know who but they won't appear so it doesn't really matter.

Edited by jamiemaher85

Yobo injured :huh: ?

Yup, well acording to BBC and Sky. Knock to his ankle I think.

EDIT; They have taken off the piece about Yobo being out now, but they have yet to add him in the players available section. not really sure what to make of it. This morning, at least, they said he was out.

Edited by jamiemaher85

If this game was included in the Tipping league i would have to be Honest and go 2-1 to Standard Liege.

The way we have played so far this season shouldnt make us anywhere near favourites, Standard are a good side.

Hi Everton Fans !

That's it. On the paper you're favorit 'cause the Premiere League 's quality is 2 sizes upper the Jupiler League (Beer League :P ). You 'are a great team in Europe and Standard is just , so far, a great team in Belgium.

Now, you started not so well this year and we are still doing well and are very motivated after last year titel.

In one way we couldn't refuse a so good offer for Fellaini but in the other way, for our two games, it will be difficult to replace ihm in such a short time. In this way you made already a good deal !

People says that he did not play that well in Stoke. Don't worry, he is young, timid, don't know any players in you're team and the way they play, had only two trainings with the team. It is just after a couple of months that you will know if it was a good transfer or not. I think it will be.

If we make a draw or score once tonight with a score like 0-0; 1-1 or 2-1, we have than a good chance for the return game. We don't have a big Stadium -(30 000 seats) but we are well know to be very noisy fans. Liverpool knows about it. You will hear tonight.

It is so important for you as for us to go through. Financilly we are now 20 millions € ritcher and it is than not terrible to stop here but we want to meet other good teams in Europe and make us a name.

I must to here. I wish you all the best but not for our two games.

After those two games you will have plenty new fans !