IGNORED

Everton's Most Underrated Player

lawrietimson

^^^ Agree with Blue tac about those that are rated so I go for Pienaar, I know he is highly thought of but not high enough in my eyes. He is very influential to us trying to play football, Never hoofs it, is always on the move passing and running, he never stands still, and most important he gets back and helps defend, Lescott or Baines will be very relieved when he is back, we miss him as much as we miss Carsley. A Great little player who deserves more respect.

leon for me cost us nothing through the youth system great appetite and at times is a matchwinner hes blue through and through

I agree - Leon deserves a mention. He works hard and isn't noticed as much as the bigger name or bigger $$$ players. Manages to get a goal now and again, tho I admit he lacks consistency. Still, he's an enduring squad player for me.

OK, this is gonna stir a few of you.....Nuno!

Think he's quality at times and one of our few defenders who doesnt play hoof. Just wish he was 5yrs younger.

(Well there's no point me saying Jags, Arteta etc as they clearly are rated). :P

Nuno is a fantastic player. I've always liked him, his playing style is great. Get the ball at the back and look for a man. He's great when he's playing for Portugal because they all play like that. Remember one game in the 2006 World Cup when he was linking up well with Cristiano Ronaldo all game. He's a real good player for us shame he's retired from the International game - Can't wait to see him in the squad soon.

Nuno is a fantastic player. I've always liked him, his playing style is great. Get the ball at the back and look for a man. He's great when he's playing for Portugal because they all play like that. Remember one game in the 2006 World Cup when he was linking up well with Cristiano Ronaldo all game. He's a real good player for us shame he's retired from the International game - Can't wait to see him in the squad soon.

Nuno is OK, wouldn't say underrated as he "does what it says on the tin". He is not sorely missed when not playing, plus who would you leave out of defence to play Nuno?

Nuno is OK, wouldn't say underrated as he "does what it says on the tin". He is not sorely missed when not playing, plus who would you leave out of defence to play Nuno?

Well he will play at left-back. Drop Lescott/Baines and put him in. Push Jagielka into the midfield. I like Jagielka when he's going foreward I would like to see him out on the wings or maybe at defensive-midfielder when Phil Nevillie isn't in the team.

Well he will play at left-back. Drop Lescott/Baines and put him in. Push Jagielka into the midfield. I like Jagielka when he's going foreward I would like to see him out on the wings or maybe at defensive-midfielder when Phil Nevillie isn't in the team.

:unsure:

On the wing? What have you been smoking?

He's been crap every time he's played DM so that would be a mistake. He's a superb CB (our best) and you want to move him into another position, insane.