Yak

Lescott

Fellaini

Pienaar

Saha

Cahill

Howard

:rolleyes: IMAGINE THAT TEAM

haha so we have another neville lover then ;)

5 class signing could make us a team that could beat anyone.

-------------------------Howard---------------------------

Lahm--------Jagielka©--------Yobo-------------Lescott

--------------------------Fellaini---------------------------

-----Arteta-------------Diego---------------Arsahvin-----

---------------M-Gomez--------Benzema-----------------

What a team we would be :rolleyes:

haha so we have another neville lover then ;)

5 class signing could make us a team that could beat anyone.

-------------------------Howard---------------------------

Lahm--------Jagielka©--------Yobo-------------Lescott

-----Arteta-------------Diego---------------Arsahvin-----

---------------M-Gomez--------Benzema-----------------

What a team we would be :rolleyes:

LOL i actualy hate neville, decent season thoo

-------------------------Casillas---------------------------

Neville--------Jagielka©-----------Terry----------Lahm

C.Ronaldo------------------Kaka'---------------Arsahvin---

---------------Berbatov--------Benzema-----------------

Cech, Lescott, Yobo, Cahill, Arteta, Messi and Walcott

-------------------------Casillas--------------------------

Sergio Ramos-------Jagielka-----Heitinga--------Lahm

----------------------------M'Bia--------------------------

Maxi Rodriguez------------------------------------Arteta

-------------------------David Silva----------------------

-----------Aguero----------------------Messi-------------

Bench: Stekelenburg, Lescott, Fellaini, Pienaar, Cahill, Yakubu, Love

dreaming but so what? ill make it my goal to have this as my team in pro evo after 2 seasons :P

I love Heitinga. I think he's a fucking quality CB. He's done really well since his summer switch to Atletico, but he was class for Ajax over the last few years.

i was just thinking we more than anything need a european CB, something with strength and experience, and a good head. Heitinga was the first one that sprang to mind he's brilliant. Love to see him here but we couldnt afford his wages let alone his transfer cost, we do a CB in january though, the jags/yobo/lescott trifecta needs someone with a bit more....how the french say....gumption.

ill admit jags has it, but id like to see him paired with someone stronger and more aware. Lescott and yobo have been absent minded this season making silly errors.

Fabio Cannavaro, Juventus: Cannavaro relays to much on dirty tricks. If he just could relay on his great abilities. He is a small player but still manage to take out every kind of attacker. His mental strength is unbelievably and you seem to believe that it's impossible to break this guy. Would be great to see him in England playing for us.

Lucio, Bayern Munchen: A huge strong defender who can help the team in attack. When he combines strength, pace and technique he is unstoppable. He has everything a defender needs to have. His weakness is his South American passion. Sometimes he is to aggressive, sometimes he tries too hard. To be the best he needs to be a little calmer.

Cannavaro plays for Real Madrid not Juventus. Signed for them after 2006 World Cup. Plus he's now 35 years old. Wouldn't really be a worthwhile investment. Would prefer a younger CB who would stay for a long time. Lucio would be good, but again, 30 years old, maybe past his best.

Whoops forgot about that :lol: classical error from dark there. I woulden't say no to either Fabio or Lucio. They're both world class defenders. I know he's old but does Alessandro Nesta still play football, is he still going strong at AC Milan?

Can somebody please put an end to this ridiculously depressing thread.

Everybody keeps banging on about all these world class players that we should sign once the money men move in.

Its time to wake up and smell the coffee

THERE IS NO MONEY!!!!

A more realistic thread would be if people started mentioning championship players

or unheard of foreigners that nobody else in the Premiership wants or as heard of that way we may stand a chance of getting them

Can somebody please put an end to this ridiculously depressing thread.

Everybody keeps banging on about all these world class players that we should sign once the money men move in.

Its time to wake up and smell the coffee A more realistic thread would be if people started mentioning championship players or unheard of foreigners that nobody else in the Premiership wants or as heard of that way we may stand a chance of getting them

Noah Baadi?

On a serious note, Aaron Lennon could be a realistic signing. He's out of favour at Tottenham and should really be getting first team football. He's quick, young and has bags of talent. Similar to Steven Piennar down our wing. Would be great to have him at Goodison. This would get his International chances up aswell, if he's playing regular football for us Capello will surely see something in him. For me we should make Lennon a January target if we are with or without money-men.

On a serious note, Aaron Lennon could be a realistic signing. He's out of favour at Tottenham and should really be getting first team football. He's quick, young and has bags of talent. Similar to Steven Piennar down our wing. Would be great to have him at Goodison. This would get his International chances up aswell, if he's playing regular football for us Capello will surely see something in him. For me we should make Lennon a January target if we are with or without money-men.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - a winger who can't cross is a waste of time. Yes he has pace, but that's it. No end product, and if you haven't got that then you're useless.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - a winger who can't cross is a waste of time. Yes he has pace, but that's it. No end product, and if you haven't got that then you're useless.

Couldnt agree more, Lennon couldnt cross a cheque and is always running down blind alleys.

I dont think he is as good as what we already have and is certainly not better so would be a waste of time

Zaki does look like a very good buy i think Wigan are offering around £6mil which would be a steal, Scott Mcdonald would'nt cut it in the EPL in my opinion.

I agree with EW Michael Kightly would have been a good buy, Matias Fernandez http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat%C3%ADas_Fern%C3%A1ndez would be a good buy.

Zaki would be good along with a good keeper like Hart or Alumina.

Moutinho would obviously be a great signing. How about Scott McDonald? We could have an all Aussie attack with Cahill playing as an attacking midfielder. Sorry Yak.....

I woulden't mind Scott at Everton, he's been great for Celtic, we could only see what he's like in the Premiership.

Manny Fernandes and Joe Ledley

Fernandes would be a good signing. Woodgate & Bale would also be good faces to bring into the defence.

I like Woodgate i think when on form and fit he's one of the best defenders in the Prem would like to see him and Jags,Come Jan i hope we bring in a few new faces here's a few i'd have a go at if we have enough if any funds.

Players In:

Gary McSheffrey - Pacey Left winger with a great finish and can also play up front when needed.

Stephen Hunt - Strong reliable and gives 100% a player i think could gel our squad.

Akos Buzsaky - Quality Right winger who can score also regarded as one of the best outside of the Prem.

Matt Derbyshire - Very underrated imo, young English and can score, would work well with Vaughan.

Bradley Orr - Local lad who's regarded as one of the best RB's outside of the Prem.

Players Out:

Hibbert

Anichebe

Andy van der Meyde

Valente

I'd obviously love to sign players such as Mountinho's quality but until we do get investment signings like that wont happen so the above are quite realistic and players who i think would improve our squad and would not reguire the biggest of transfure kitty's to bring those players in.

Edited by EFC-Paul

I like Woodgate i think when on form and fit he's one of the best defenders in the Prem would like to see him and Jags,Come Jan i hope we bring in a few new faces here's a few i'd have a go at if we have enough if any funds.

Players In:

Gary McSheffrey - Pacey Left winger with a great finish and can also play up front when needed.

Stephen Hunt - Strong reliable and gives 100% a player i think could gel our squad.

Akos Buzsaky - Quality Right winger who can score also regarded as one of the best outside of the Prem.

Matt Derbyshire - Very underrated imo, young English and can score, would work well with Vaughan.

Bradley Orr - Local lad who's regarded as one of the best RB's outside of the Prem.

Players Out:

Hibbert

Anichebe

Andy van der Meyde

Valente

I'd obviously love to sign players such as Mountinho's quality but until we do get investment signings like that wont happen so the above are quite realistic and players who i think would improve our squad and would not reguire the biggest of transfure kitty's to bring those players in.

Mcsheffrey is a decent Championship standard player about as good as Nugent

Stephen Hunt is average Prem standard who might make the bench

Dont know Buazsaky

Derbyshire isnt as godd as Vaughn and no better than Anichebe

never heard of Bradlet Orr so couldnt comment

I dont think there is any point signing players that wont improve the squad, we have enough numbers in the squad now especially as the season is effectively over, with the possible exception of an FA Cup run.

I dont think were bad enough to go down and I know were not good enough to get into Europe so we may as well use whats left of a long season to consolidate . I would rather we made one or two good signings next summer and give the young lads a chance for now