IGNORED

Under Ambani

As Ambani looks closer and closer to becoming our new club chairman we need to start thinking who we could buy with all the millions. If we get taken over before January 2009 which looks likely then we will have sufficient cash to start to challenge the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United and Wigan in the transfer market. I was wondering who you would like us to go out a get, and your reasons why.

I declare this thread, Open! :D

Edit: I know about the other thread but this one is more about your dream moves. Those that would just be amazing to see. The likes of Deco and Kaka signing into Finch Farm.

Edited by dark

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those type of signing will never happen.

we would go for those who could have a big future e.g. huntelarr etc. the types of kaka are just beyond dreams.

For me i would have if taken over before jan:

a new keeper.

glen johnson

moutinho

huntelarr

steven hunt

As Ambani looks closer and closer to becoming our new club chairman we need to start thinking who we could buy with all the millions. If we get taken over before January 2009 which looks likely then we will have sufficient cash to start to challenge the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United and Wigan in the transfer market. I was wondering who you would like us to go out a get, and your reasons why.

I declare this thread, Open! :D

Edit: I know about the other thread but this one is more about your dream moves. Those that would just be amazing to see. The likes of Deco and Kaka signing into Finch Farm.

Wonder how many people would welcome Rooney back if we suddenly had the money to bring him back?

More rumours in the Sunday papers that Everton were ready to table a £10m bid. (07/07/08)

The fastest winger in the Premiership, Spurs England international is rumoured to be available, Everton and Villa are sniffing around. Some say, Speedy (to his mates) can't control his speed due to his eyebrows being too big. Some say he disappears up his own arse. Some say given a run in the England team, Steve McLaren would still be England boss. Played over 80 games for Spurs scoring 7 goals. He has 9 England caps. He has a contract with Spurs until 2012. (26/06/08)

That was on Bluekipper a while back and I would love to see Aaron speeding down our wings. We need someone like that who is fast and can take on defenders. With Tottenham sinking at the bottom of the table Lennon would be happy to move. With Ambani at our side we could hope to prise him away from White Hart Lane.

-Victor Obinna

-Vagner Love

-Philipp Lahm

-Pascal Chimbonda

-Torsten Frings

-Scott McDonald

Would also like to see the above playing regular football at Goodison. Hibbert would be replaced by Chimbonda. Our left-back worries would be sorted with Philipp Lahm and we would have Obinna, McDonald, Love and Frings all attacking for us. Sounds good.

-Victor Obinna - from what i saw when we where interested and heard about this lad he seems a very good prospect.

-Vagner Love - when we where linked i had a snopp around on various football forums and many said Love was the better half of the Jo/Love partnership, also seen him play abit and does look good.

-Philipp Lahm - Quality player i very much doubt he would come here tbh.

-Pascal Chimbonda - would suit the Blue shirt in my eyes a good player.

-Torsten Frings - Another class player who's not rated as highly as he should be tough as fuck and plays with his heart, unrealistic tbh

-Scott McDonald - Although he has a good goal tally he'd never cut it in the EPL not good enough

If We had the money for "anyone" who was willing to leave i would have.

Frey - still a fantasitc keeper and hes just getting better and better.

Lahm - i would love to see him at evrton i think he is the worlds best at what he does and if we could get him away from byern with money i would love him.

De Jong - even though we have fellaini i would still love his guy here, i think he is a brilliant player and one day i can see him being the worlds best

Arshavin - watched him against us, watched him in euro, watched him against real, this boy has tallent.

Van Der Vaart - once again only if we had billions, he is amaizing and he has always been my dream move to everton. at real this season he has been amaizing and even in the euros, he even knows pienaar and VDM would love to see the ajax boys here.

Gonzarles 'lucho' - we have been linked with him before, i think if we could gethe money together of this ambani fella i think gonzarles and van der vaart in mid, = unstopable

Benzema - if we could afford him, he will be the worlds best forward one day, and he is a brilliant striker already up their with the likes of torres and imbrahamovic

this is alot of money but to say ambani has more than chelsea then i think this is afordable for him

team to be , now this is the difference ambani could make 'hopfully'

------------------Frey-------------------

Neville -----Yobo------Jagielka-----Lahm

--------------------De Jong-----------------

Gonzarles-------Van Der Vaart------Arteta

------------------Arshavin------------------

---------------Benzema----------------

Bench:

Yak

Lescott

Fellaini

Pienaar

Saha

Cahill

Howard

:rolleyes: IMAGINE THAT TEAM

Edited by TOFFEE_BOY

he can play both sides, also this year neville as been better than lescott so, thats why i put him there

De Jong and Gonzarles <_<

On 19 October 2002 he made his début for Ajax's first team. He quickly made an impact and became a favourite with the fans. A versatile right-footed player, he was preferred choice in both midfield and defence but later on in his career he was sitting on the reserves bench more often than being in the starting line-up.

In January 2006, he signed on with the German club Hamburger SV. He has since made a significant impact in the German Bundesliga by scoring a winning goal condemning Bayern Munich to their first defeat of any kind at Bayern's new home ground.

I'm not really a big fan of De Jong TBH.