IGNORED

Man Utd (home)

Louis

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a problem against Man Utd!......Osman say's on the main site, that "the seasons starts against them (Man Utd) on Saturday"....

I have news for you Leon!....It actually started against Blackburn!

I wouldn't put it past Everton to go a goal up, YOU can make the rest up!

Yakubu!, great when the team is playing well and creating loads of chances for him.If Vaughan's 100% fit start him and maybe have the Yak on the bench.

Moyes has taken the money!I'd say he's getting a bit worried.A few of his recent coments are worrying.One was he might have to rebuild the team!WHY? They finished 5th last season and were really hard to beat, the only changes to that team have been what he wanted, except Carsley leaving!

You wanted that pay rise David, now earn it!

Game can go one of two ways I feel.

They will give us a serious pasting, or we will scrape a low scoring draw. I simply can not see us winning I am afraid. Be nice though wouldn't it.

Dream scenario.

Rooney gets sent off, Ronaldo gets sent off, Ossie scores a hat trick. :D

Oh well may as well get the dream over with while I have the chance.

Realistically, Rooney Ronaldo and Berbatov all score.

Who is ref by the way?

I think we have a good shot at beating Manure to be honest i know that sounds abit crazy :rolleyes: but we will have fresher legs as they play Celtic tonight plus we put in our best shift against Arsenal in my eyes so hopefully we can step it up again.

3:2

Fellaini,Yak,Arteta

Rooney,Fletcher

Edited by EFC-Paul

I can't see us getting anything to be honest, our home form and especially our defence has been awful so far this season - but for some reason i'm not putting ronaldo as capt in fantasy team, so there must still be a grain of optimism in me!

Could be 4-1 to them but I'm still up early to tear up the m6 saturday morning!

Its going to be such a horrible game to go to. Pretty much a foregone conclusion on the result, 12.00 kick-off which means getting up at a stupid hour (especially for a Saturday!) to make it to the game on time. I can't stand early kick-offs, late ones I don't mind, but the early ones make it so hard to any fans outside of the city to make it to the game within a reasonable time.

Oh well. I guess i'll just be tired and deflated by Saturday lunchtime.

Man U Squad: Van Der Sar, Brown, Vidic, Ferdinand, O'Shea, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Rooney, Berbatov

Bench: C. Ronaldo, G. Neville, J. Evans, Tevez, Park Ji Sung, Rafael da Silva, Fabio da Silva

Even if Ronaldo is alright Fergie won't risk him because he doesn't have to. Rooney is on fire, Berbatov has scored a brace recently and will be looking to add to it, and the rest of the team were solid against celtic.

In short we're in trouble.

If moyes is clever, he'll leave baines in left back, neville right back, castillo defense mid, and fellaini centre with osman right and arteta left, drop the yak and stick saha and vaughan up front.

I have big doubts for this game....

TBH I would drop Fellaini and Baines, stick Yobo & Jags in the middle and Lescott LB. We need the big guys in to bully Berbatov and Rooney.

Castillo or Rodwell in the middle just in front of the defnece and go 2 up front (maybe Yak & Cheebs) and put Arteta, Osman, Cahill in the middle.

Howard

Neville, Yobo, Jags, Lescott

Rodwell/Castillo

Anichebe, Arteta, Cahill, Osman

Yakubu

TBH I would drop Fellaini and Baines, stick Yobo & Jags in the middle and Lescott LB. We need the big guys in to bully Berbatov and Rooney.

Castillo or Rodwell in the middle just in front of the defnece and go 2 up front (maybe Yak & Cheebs) and put Arteta, Osman, Cahill in the middle.

Howard

Rodwell/Castillo

Yakubu

cahill is still suspended

id say play saha in cahills absense, him and neville knows united's game the best out of all our players. id also probs take out anichebe and put in fellaini

Howard

Rodwell/Castillo

Yakubu

I can't see why you would drop Fellaini. He is improving with everygame and was arguably our best player against Arsenal (the MOTM award seems to have clearly gone in his favour on TT)

Dropping him now would be foolish IMO.

Bugger, forgot Cahill was suspended still.

Nah, I think Fallaini should be dropped to bench and come on in 2nd half depending on how things are going. He tires too easily and United keep going until 95th minute...I was even tempted to say drop Yak and put on Vaughan from the start so bringing on Fellaini and Yak during 2nd half might have a bit of an impact.

Playing Yak and Vic together would be such a mistake. We'd have two lazy fuckers upfront who won't chase the ball or the opposition defenders. IMO a lot of our problems this season have been because we don't have AJ (or someone similar) harrying the defence. If we play 442 you have to put Vaughan up there for me.

i think in this game as well, if ronaldo starts, id actually start baines as well. i remember from the same fixture last year when we played baines on ronaldo, ronaldo did fuck all on that day compared to what he usually does so i think we should do the same this time.

I agree id play Baines as he would be most suited in trying to keep Ronaldo quiet as Lescott lacks the legs as we have already seen. This is one game i would like to see Castillo play as i think he would be quite effective in keeping an eye on Rooney and breaking down some attacks, i think Jags has enough to hold off Berbatit i just hope Lescott has his head screwed on.

------------Howard

Neville--Jags----Lescott--Baines

-------------Castillo

Arteta------Fellaini------Pienaar

---------Saha

--------------------Yakubu/Vaughan

Subs -- Nash -- Yobo -- Osman -- Rodwell -- Vaughan -- Valente -- Anichebe

TeaBoy -- Hibbert

Edited by EFC-Paul

This is my Starting Line up.

................Howard................

Neville....Jags....Lescott....Baines

................Castillo.................

Arteta.....Fellaini.....Osman

...............Saha....................

Dropping Yakubu would be a good idea because he hasnt scored in 5 or 6 games and i think we should give Saha a chance to prove himself.

Edited by kurt321